Best Committee Meeting Yet - They threatened to call the police on me!

by SickofLies 114 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    I was wondering who the woman is in the appeal meetings? I was surprised that they tolerated her presence. Also I was wondering about the issues pertaining to your mental state, there was a mention of potential suicide, and so forth. I hope that you are fine. I hope that some of this was just positioning on your part.

looking forward to hearing more of your experience and seeing what your family will do. What happened to the JW roommate?

As far as I know I'm still not DF'ed yet, but the elders said they would want to meet with me again and this has not happened since my 'laywer' call the person in charge of my appeal committee and threatened to charge him for tampering with my friends recording equipment. I'm not sure if this means they will just DF me or are consulting with WTS legal department to see how they should proceed.

The woman in the first appeal is my mother, she knew it was being recorded and definately was trying to use the mental issues to prove that the WTS does not care about problems like depression or sucide for people that have left the borg. They offer no counceling or support once someone leaves, but they tell them if they want to come back that they should not talk to any 'worldly' people, effectly forcing that person to totally isolate themselves. I'm fine now, but in the past I have suffered from depression and I've been in the hospital twice for sucide attempts because I was DF'ed in the past and cut off from all my friends and family. It was a very tough time in my life and I felt like God had abondanded me and there was no hope or reason to live anymore. It took me a long time but not that I am free from the grips of false teachings from the WTS I'm finally putting my life back together.

My JW roommate is still living with me, but once I am offically DF'ed I'm sure he will leave. I'm starting a new job this summer that pays very well and I'm not worried about money. Having done this little documentry has been very theraputic for me and has helped me leave with a feeling like I did it on my terms not theirs. I'm glad other people have enjoyed this project and I hope that it helps some people see what these people who claim to be loving elders are really like behind closed doors.

~ SoL

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Ok its offical, my next meeting (and last as this is when I will announce my recording of the JC meetings to them) will be on Wednesday at 9:30pm..... I will bring my video camera and tape recorder with me. I will do my best to make this the best one yet since this will be my last one.

Until next time,

SoL

• Mrs.Congeniality
    Mrs.Congeniality

Once again SOL I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for us. I feel Jehovah pulled you out of your depression and put you here on this site because not everyone can do what you have. Thanks again and good luck when your done with this project.

agape

• MadamDefiance
    MadamDefiance

That's right you are in control of your life! Great stand. The force was really with you. I agree every KH looks the same. Stuck in the robot zone......

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

So neither recording devices OR a friend/representative are permitted in JCs? Yet there are THREE of them. SO, if anything goes a tad 'hairy', they always have the 2 witness rule to fall back on (3 of them), wheras it would be JUST your word. SO, a tape recording could be produced as the SECOND witness if need be

• DannyHaszard
  • blondie
    blondie
    So neither recording devices OR a friend/representative are permitted in JCs? Yet there are THREE of them. SO, if anything goes a tad 'hairy', they always have the 2 witness rule to fall back on (3 of them), wheras it would be JUST your word. SO, a tape recording could be produced as the SECOND witness if need be

Exactly, midwich, and elders play this game on each other. Two elders approach 3rd elder, saying something to him that is not true. All 3 elders meet with elder body, and first 2 elders deny ever saying that to the 3rd elder. 2 elders' "word" against one. Blondie

• Anitar
    Anitar

"It was difficult for me to understand your goal with this drama. Entertainment, revenge, or an elder circle jerk?"

Probably all three, although I wouldn't want to predict in what order...HA HA

• Medic!?
    Medic!?

Sorry, I just caught up with reading these posts. SOL, you're my hero! That was just amazing how you got this on tape. You are a great "shit stirrer". I take pride in being one myself, but you take the cake my friend! I truly hope that the mental issues thing and suicidal thoughts were merely just adding fuel to this fire and not true, but if so, I certainly hope you no longer suffer from depression or have these thoughts. These dolts are not worth your life.

• EverSoGrateful
    EverSoGrateful

I was not able to go to any of the links.... someone has taken them down..... :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit