New Video of DF announcement at door

by inbyathread 256 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Wastedays

perhaps you personally have not had your reputation ruined , suffered emotional breakdown, or had your family shun you. Perhaps none of this has ever happened to you. I personally had them come to my job and talk to my employer. They stalked me spreading lies . Now, put yourself for one minute in that position, and then tell me you would just walk away? Sorry, they have ruined my life and my childrens lives, and someone is going to pay. They have destroyed so many peoples lives and in many cases individuals actually lost their life or the life of a child. Maybe you can forgive, but I will not.

I could have leanred the basic teachings ofthe Bible from any church, in answer to your question.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Wastedyrs-check out silentlambs.org and the Best Of series right here on this board. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (regarding Catholics.)

I had enough at the meetings of villifying other religions to make your own look good. At least the Catholics have owned up and are trying to do something about it. I haven't heard of any press release coming out of Brooklyn lately.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    So where did everyone go to get "the truth"?

What you apparently fail to recognize is that there is no "truth" except this: No one knows the mysteries of the universe or meaning of life for certain. Anyone who says they do is making guesses and assumptions. Claiming to know the one and only truth is lying and arrogant.

Typical JW idea parroted by you--"where else are you going to go to get truth"--just doesn't stand up to reality. Why do we have to go anywhere? One does not need an organization to have a worthwhile, good life. The need for an organization is a human invention.

• blondie
    blondie

That was interesting to me that he said that the elder body had sent 3 letters, yet Schnebelly had never received them.

Most BOEs send these letters registered mail so there is proof that delivery was attempted and to what address. Obviously, they had his address or they could not have shown up at his door uninvited.

I would like to see a photocopy of the registered cards from the post office saying that delivery had been attempted 3 times.

I work in a legal area and we do that all the time to show that hearing notices were delivered to the correct address and that the person can be held legally responsible.

It sounded to me like no letters had been sent. Might be worth a try to ask for copies of the registered return cards.

Blondie

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Taking away the JW aspect for a moment.....imagine: Your doctor shows up at your house uninvited at 7:30 pm just when you're busy trying to get your kids to bed. He doesn't ask to come in but instead stands on your doorstep to notify you you've just been diagnosed with untreatable terminal cancer. He tells you the reason you're sick is because of your personality flaws, and by the way, none of your friends or family will ever speak to you again. He says you should have known you could have prevented your cancer because he sent you a notice in the mail a few times with no return address. Then he tries to leave quickly.

Now how do you feel about being a little assertive in your response?

Bravo rebel

• detective
    detective

What a great video. I was thinking they really should officially join forces with some other door to door groups- it would really improve effectiveness. You know, "I'm sorry to inform you that you've been disfellowshipped from the Jehovah's Witnesses.And while I'm at it, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Marv the Mormon, who'd like to have a few words with you now that you're up the spiritual creek without a paddle..."

I loved the video. Tragic, and yet unintentionally funny.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFLMAO - that is just so totally incredible!

If he's DF'ed for stupidity and struck down in the Big-A then he oughta get nominated for the Darwin award. I think he should be nominated ante-humously, anyhow, becvause surely he's too dumb to breed!

Tweedledee wasn't much help, either, was he? LOL

• lookingfortruth2
    lookingfortruth2

This is soooo funny! The blank stare of twiddledee was hilarious. I felt kind of sorry for the blokes though. They just don't have a clue as to how to handle situations if they don't have a script in front of them. They looked like they needed to be home with their families and resting from a long day. No wonder they acted like they were in a daze. Poor things. It's just pitiful

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Just saw the video...the smugnesson the part of the so-called elder was incredible...so makes me want to go back to that madness

Josie

• beavis
    beavis

I viewed your hilarious documentary on your DFing. Seeing those smiling faces makes me nauseous. Anyway, i was wondering what the two questions were that you were going to ask them, could you tell me?

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit