New Video of DF announcement at door

by inbyathread 256 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Kudos to Sunspot. You've said it extremely well!.

The idea that anyone would trivialize anyone approaching anyones door, under the guise of "He's just doing his job." with a death message boggles my mind.

As I've recently stated in other threads, the same thing happened to me a couple of months ago. I dare say I was no where near as calm, cool, and collective as schne_belly was, and is in the video. I catagorically told the intruder/"elder" he had BIG GONADS to even be on my porch. Needless to say he was not impressed with that kind of expression. He didn't back down though, he kept on rambling about him being there with another elder, blah blah blah, I told him to not pull any rank on me, and that he was not going to open his Bible and read any kinderdgartenlike scripture to me.

It's my hope they pass a law that allows us to knock them off our porches if they come univited. I had to fight back from doing just that.

Dismembered

• wednesday
    wednesday

Jws are very bold arrogant people. Once back during the scary early apostate days, and bethel clean outs, I had a JWS sis go to my employer and tell them all about my status in the cong(AND GOSSIPED ABOUT ME) and then it got all aroud that I had been "kicked out out my church" (not exactly true) It was humilating , to say the least. In a baptist town/church christ town , if they kick you out of a church, well, they feel they you are really bad and should go to hell. Being from a small bible belt area, well it worked to the jws advantage. The fired me and also another prominent JWS. Basically they stalked me and everywhere I went, they tried to get me fired or cause me problems. too late now for legal restutution, but just to let you know the evil things jws they do.

DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE MEN, THEY HAVE HURT MANY LIVES AND ARE AN ARROGANT BUNCH, SHOWING NO REMORSE.THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY IN YOUR LIFE, UNLESS YOU LET THEM HAVE IT. DON'T PLAY BY THEIR RULES, PLAY BY YOU RULES. AS CAPTIN KIRK (TREKY FANS)ONCE SAID WHEN ASKED WHY HE HAD NOT FOLLOWED THE RULES,"I DIDN'T LIKE THEM SO I CHANGED THEM . FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES (WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF THE LAW). DO'NT GIVE THOSE WINDOW WASHERS SUPERIOR RESPECT , B/C THEY HAVE A BADGE PINNED TO THEIR COATS , WRITTEN IN CRAYON, SAYING "MORAL POLICE. THEY HAVE NO POWER BY CEASAR, THEY GET OFF ON THE POWER THEY HAVE IN THE ORG,THEY HAVE NO OWER ANYWHERE ELSE) THAT IS WHY IT IS HARD TO PRY THAT LITTLE TITLE FROM THEM OR IN THE WORDS OF CHARLESTON "FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS."

Jws think they own the world and theri little laws are on parr with or in some cases surplant, the laws of Caesar.

weds

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Kudos to Sunspot. You've said it extremely well!.

Thanks, Dismembered....I appreciate your comment. The know-it-all and condescending attitude of the elder WTS representitives leaves a LOT to be desired. This piece just proved one aspect and a true insight of the WTS at work. "Loving" would not be the word to describe this cult.

We couldn't explain to anyone unfamiliar with the "WTS-ways" about this haughty attitude or their ridiculous procedures, any better than this video could.

Annie

• bebu
    bebu
    if you just show this video to a nonjw without any context or explanation --of course he may veiw the person recording it a "jerk"

but if you provide them with some context that these men are here to cast you out to SATAN as a wicked man all because you "bought a different teaching" yea "the GB don't speak for God"- you will get an entirely different view.

This is exactly true! What you see and what non-JWs see will be different, UNLESS you help them understand the context. In 2001: A Space Odyssey, 'Hal' was a gentle-voiced computer who politely killed off the astronauts who had trusted him. Who could have ever guessed?

The various reactions to this video are very interesting.

bebu

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Since there is plenty to choose from, I am thinking of taking a comment or two from these threads and copying them on a postcard and mailing it to the individuals. A letter within an envelope can be thrown away so quickly without even being opened, but with a post card the note is right there for all, including a spouse, to read. Maybe after a few cards are sent the download information can be sent as well. Just a thought. What do you think? Good or Bad idea?

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

OMG that was freakin awesome! Those elders crack me up the way they fumbled about that whole thing!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

HOSTED BY DANNYHASZARD.COM

Doorstep Documentary: Exposed—Jehovah's Witnesses Expel Without a Fair Trial (NEW 2/17/06)

Two elders come to the door of a fellow JW to announce he has been disfellowshipped without a trial! The younger one is Dennis McClellan. The older one is Robert (Bob) Smaglick. Windows Media Player, 5:25 My contribution is bandwidth,feel free to spread the link around-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Think
    Think

So, you are telling us, that albania disfelloship you from albania, but you NEVER been living in albania, and they DECIDED on leaders meeting, that you are not deserving to live in albania, and they kicked you out of albania, even you NEVER lived in albania ??? This is the most fascinating story i ever heard and WATCHED ! they told you that if you think it is wrong, you may appeal from the kicking you out from albania ???

I THINK they been on to much dose of dope from worthless books from HalucinationsTower ...

• JT
    JT

This is exactly true! What you see and what non-JWs see will be different, UNLESS you help them understand the context. In 2001: A Space Odyssey, 'Hal' was a gentle-voiced computer who politely killed off the astronauts who had trusted him. Who could have ever guessed?

The various reactions to this video are very interesting.

bebu

##########

BINGO - this is what the whole purpose of being on the net is for many of us, here. to provide nonjw with an insight into the organization that is never seen until you are inside and then its too late as it were

consider if every bible study saw this video before baptism-

that is why we repeately see former jw say, if i had known this info i could have made a betterinformed choice about the wt

as a bible study you only see the Sugar coated side

here on the net you see the good the bad the ugly

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

LInking a sample business card and postcard that I and local friends use.

altalt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit