New Video of DF announcement at door

by inbyathread 256 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

That would be something for brooklyn all right.

What would happen to those bro's know they are here on line.

An assembly part.....and experience..... oh we could put something togetter

The news

the evening news...........................lotsa good ideas.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Awesome thankyou

• happyout
    happyout

This was sooo awesome! Thank you. I love how he kept his voice so low and mild, which in my opinion just made him come across as not very bright

And how he agreed that you had been tried and convicted even though you weren't there.

Amazing!

Happyout

• jstalin
    jstalin

LOL

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

That was AWESOME! Awe man thans for that. I havent laughed that loud in a while. He read that scripture as if it was his first attempt at reading anything. And the way they answered affirmative to you're question about them being guided by holy spirit.....Priceless!

• Scully
    Scully

Wow. Keystone Kops or what? LOL

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

They didn't want to answer any questions, did they? They weren't afraid to ask though. I can't help but think how different that encounter would have been if you hadn't shown up at the door with your video camera.

• ballistic
    ballistic

yep but they would be welcome here if they mended their ways. We were all trapped in that mindset at one time.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

That's a once in a lifetime video, no way are we ever going to collect more of that stuff. What numbskulls. "No, you can't tape record your hearing, but you CAN video tape my empty-eyed admission that I'm both imperfect AND guided by Holy Spirit."

Thank you a thousand times for making this available. I'm gonna show it off at work!

Dave

• carla
    carla

Apparently they are accusing you of apostasy, why? he used the script that you would be 'coming with a different teaching' (didn't he?) So can he get in trouble for allowing you to fillm it? I wonder if Randy would be interested in having this on Freeminds?

Good job filming!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit