New Video of DF announcement at door

by inbyathread 256 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Down south, often Witnesses set up tables at College and University campuses. I have heard of MANY pioneers doing this. That would be a GREAT opportunity to go forward with this "documentary" idea. Alternately, we could follow some in Field Service with our camera (no law says we can't both go to the door at the same time, right?)...the film could be edited later in case the householder asks not to be shown...I am getting ideas galore.

I have a feeling the rebuttal to "Knocking" will be somewhat funnier and much more accurate than the version PBS may be airing.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed
    Anyone want to take bets on how long it takes for them to get deleted?

REALLY? Does anyone think this may happen? For what reason?

I really don't know if they'll go so far as being deleted...but if the wrong person gets up on the wrong side of the bed I wouldn't rule it out.

More probable though is a serious and humiliating talking to about procedure from the CO. They will be the private joke of some of their peers when word gets around as "the brothers who blah blah...ha ha ha". In future CO meetings with elders across the country there will now be the experience of "in one experience a couple of elders [they will remain nameless] who blah blah blah.....and so brothers, this is what we do not want to do".

This is something the wt has been concerned about and aware of for a while. The last few km schools I went to were 80% about judicial committee procedure..very little scripture and a whole lot of procedure...probably because so many were bungling the whole process and also because they were worried about liability.

Another proof of this is how elders have been labeled as "untrained volunteers" by the WT spokesman, which shows how Bethel really views the local elders - as unsophisticated ya-hoos. They know that the local elders are a weak link, and therefore their recent attempts to distance themselves.

Axel

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The "poor man's James bond". Durable affordable comes with neckstrap handsfree no expectation of privacy because it's there. More http://www.technofile.com/articles/viewcam.html Heads up! Micro cassetes usually have to be uploaded and dubed onto a standard full size to get volume on a big machine to play to a jury.You want it to sound with real clarity and not mushy. The sony clear voice 'pressman' full size tape standard cassette recorder $35.00 i have 5 this is what journalist and reporters use for good reason GET IN GEAR! BE A 'CRACK SHOT WITH A CAMCORDER'

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Oh damn I can't see it unless it's in Quicktime. ARRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!

• JH
    JH

I saw it with real player

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I work on a MAC and I can't install anything w/o authorization from IT. DAMN!

• skyman
    skyman

YOu are a very calm person.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

You know, they never said one time, to turn the camera off. They never said one time that they didnt want to be in the documentary!! But what I thought was funny, was when you asked them "you mean I've been tried and convicted before I was informed?" He simply said "yes!"

• slugga
    slugga

I've converted for quicktime and an uploading it as we speak so all you mac users will have to hang on a bit.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

That is totally amazing. Thank you for posting it.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit