New Video of DF announcement at door

by inbyathread 256 Replies latest jw friends

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Can someone please repost it? I cannot see it. I'm not sure if someone has asked already, but I want to see what all the hype is about... thanks everyone :)

• SixofNine
  • upside/down
    upside/down

It just hit me... that's the same logic used at the Salem witch trials.

If we throw you in the river and you float your a witch... if you sink you're innocent.

If you're innocent and die by mistake... it's ok cuz "god" will make it up to you with a few extra days of eternity.

What shiite!

u/d

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

This topic is currently under discussion at the following link:

http://www.watchtowerinformationservice.org/?p=337&cp=1#comments

You might wish to add your comments there as well.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses are the "ghouls for god" they create your disastrously dysfunctional situation in the first place with their false gospel of gobbledygook,congregation cliques,politics and Kingdom Hall intrigue. Then when you crash and have a "shipwreck of your faith" they will then 'analyze till their paralyzed' and like ghouls come in from behind and do a postmortem as to why in the world you fell from grace. cult of Innuendo-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• rebel8
    rebel8

Just pointing out why this incident is another great example of many etiquette violations...for those of you who feel schne_belly was a "jerk" or whatever...when ppl are so aggressive and rude isn't there a point when you are allowed to become more forceful in setting limits with them?

• They came to his home uninvited.
    • It was dark so I am guessing it may have been an inappropriate time of day (dinner time or bed time).
    • They stood at his door to deliver horrible news in a "hit and run" sort of manner. (Let's not forget DFing is a virtual death sentence in JW beliefs.)
    • They read him a scripture stating it applied to him, and it was highly insulting ("puffed up with pride").

Taking away the JW aspect for a moment.....imagine: Your doctor shows up at your house uninvited at 7:30 pm just when you're busy trying to get your kids to bed. He doesn't ask to come in but instead stands on your doorstep to notify you you've just been diagnosed with untreatable terminal cancer. He tells you the reason you're sick is because of your personality flaws, and by the way, none of your friends or family will ever speak to you again. He says you should have known you could have prevented your cancer because he sent you a notice in the mail a few times with no return address. Then he tries to leave quickly.

Now how do you feel about being a little assertive in your response?

• rebel8
    rebel8

Dismembered, There are some laws that protect us from unwanted tresspassors. http://www.dannyhaszard.com/notrespassing.htm

• toreador
    toreador

Good illustration Rebel!!

• Wastedyrs
    Wastedyrs

So where did everyone go to get "the truth"? Did everyone become atheist or just non-denominational? I'd love to know the religions people may have joined that don't have any skeletons in the closet or questionable practices. You all seem like jaded people who can't let something go. If you hate it so much get over it and get on with your life already. You've found the truth out so what are you worried about?

• Wastedyrs
    Wastedyrs

yea, this is how the Salem witch trials went. That's classic. Like a Catholic priest fucking an 8 year old kid up the ass, that's priceless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit