New Video of DF announcement at door

by inbyathread 256 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

At first I couldnt tell who they were on the video, it was really dark, till I figured out how to turn the brightness up lol. Same one I had! I would never have the balls to do that! So, since they never said they didnt want to be in the doc, that means yes they do? Ha ha!

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

Auld Soul,

I guess you could follow them around in service, but that sounds a little micheal moorish to me. Lefties love michael moore, but most people think he is kind of obnoxious.

This could be entertaining, and many of the general public wouldn't mind a bit of this because they are annoyed by the door knockers... but if it is to much, the apostate types end up looking like jerks.

CYP

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Okay, good point, CYP.

Alternate possibility: When they are able to talk to someone, documentarian films them at the house then goes to the house after they leave to ask a few questions about the householder's perspective, reactions, feelings, what they think about Jehovah's Witnesses and the doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses.

But I still think conversations at campus tabletops or in Street Witnessing would be CHOICE footage. Most of those people would have no clue they aren't supposed to talk on camera.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• bebu
    bebu

I think the idea of videotaping people who come to YOUR OWN door is interesting, if the JWs accept the idea of being filmed.

I think most people on this board have a hard time answering the door to JWs, though, so this is probably not going to happen much. (And no JWs visit us... they always go around our home...)

bebu

• startingover
    startingover

I couldn't help but notice his serious elder face when he told you they DF'd you, like he was telling you something that you really cared about. I loved your tone of voice. I really can't believe they stayed as long as they did.

I laughed out loud several times duing that video, thanks so much for posting it.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Let me make something clear you can do as you wish on your own private property (usa) you do not need consent for covert audio/video recording.

The same goes for the public arena.

If i go to your private residence i need your consent to record you on your private property

• slugga
    slugga

<Deleted till I can Find a decent spywareless host site>

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

You best bet is the camcorder all self contained and affordable keep it handy and charged up

• poppers
    poppers

My favorite part was when the guy read the scripture to the SIDE OF YOUR HOUSE!!!! HILARIOUS!!! Maybe you aren't really disfellowshipped afterall, and it's your house that is dead in the eyes of god.

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

AuldSoul,

I was just giving my opinion only. These guys didnt invent the watchtower rules, they are only doing what they are programmed to do. When I see Mormons, Moonies or any people trapted in cults out doing what they do publicly, airports, college ect. I simply cant help but feel sorry for them. When they come to my house

I dont attack them or try to make them look foolish, I try a different approach and try to kill them with kindness and reasoning. I really enjoyed steve hussans book "Combating cult mind control". This is the approach he takes when trying to deprogram someone trapted in a cult. It was only my opinion and should be taken as such. We can all believe different here:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit