New Video of DF announcement at door

by inbyathread 256 Replies latest jw friends

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Here is some informal info on the Elders shown in the Video

The Older one doesn't like service. He would rather ride with you on some return visits than knock on some fresh doors. He doesn't agree with everything the society says but IMO would not know what to do outside his safety zone as elder. He has stated several times that he is going to stepdown as elder but that hasn't happened yet.

The Younger one was not born into the JW religion. Has been an Elder I'm guessing for around 10 years. Has been a Pioneer in his past for several years at least. (Can't you see the pioneer abilities). Is the Theocratic Ministry School Overseer. He counsels school students at the KH on how to speak and how to read. (Leads by authority and example) Came into the JW religion by dating a JW. Imagine that.

And to Honesty: It was not me 'inbyathread' that was tried in absentia but schne_belly. Some may have gotten confused with this. He did the taping. It was him that got the ax. I just did some technical stuff and got it posted for all to see. But don't worry. I'll get my day soon enough. Bring it on Al. My Land, My House, My doorstep. My Rules. If you don't want to say anything to me in front of a camera that is your choice but then you cannot announce anything to the congregation either.

• still angry
    still angry

This was the most refreshing and eye opening video I've ever seen. Of course, the DFee was upset, the entire practices of JW's are emotionally damaging. To say that he came off as a liar and a jerk is so still being brainwashed by the JW's. Let's put someone in jail and cut off from their family for, oh, I don't know, having an opinion, and expect them to take it like a good little soldier? Get over yourself, Billyboy.

I say, send this video to Oprah or something. Let the people decide what is appropriate, getting defense about being shunned, or a mindless shunning without human compassion, without representation, without defense. Those with their own minds that aren't owned by JW's will not be afraid to say what is more horrible.

Good job, Schne-belly! Thanks for letting us see it!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I just watched the video and I can't believe how stupid that elder is but what can one expect from a window washer.

Will

• JH
    JH

That was great!!!

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

That was fantastic! I hope this starts a trend. How will the WTS handle it if everyone starts videotaping DFing visits?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Priceless it's going up at my site forever.

What are the full names of the two elder hack flunkys? email me [email protected]

Real Video clip on the street with a JW Danny's clip from street picket

• jgnat
    jgnat

Frankly, I think this would make a fine hobby for ALL householders. The first words out of their mouth can be "I'm making a documentary, want to help?" The doorstep visitors cannot claim they weren't warned.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Thank you DannyH.

I hope this can help in some way!!

• bebu
    bebu

Great documentary!!! In fact, it's the real KNOCKING documentary, and I think it should be a great match for PBS's upcoming propaganda.

Yet, I didn't find it entertaining because I felt bad for the Flanders guy. He's probably a decent guy following orders. I agree with Andi that it was a painful video to watch, but for me, a non-dub, it was extremely helpful.

I watched it reflecting on what Lisa pointed out--that they came to kindly tell you that they decided that your life is over, as far as God's concerned. And that they have already ordered all JWs to treat you as dead!! If only they had really looked like the mafia they are, it would be easier to process. That's the wolves in sheeps' clothing, for you...

I can understand both Panic's and Schebelly's perspective. Emotionally I felt pity --but it was best for them to be challenged!!!

Thanks, Schnebelly!!

bebu

• Gozz
    Gozz

Is this for real????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit