Do you oppose Gay marriage?

by LittleToe 145 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I believe people are born homosexual.

Does that make it natural? No. Why not? Because it is generally disapproved of by most cultures and by mankinds maker.

Why are people homosexual.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Homosexuality is sinful behavior, not normal behavior just because you feel you are born that way.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

LittleToe,

me thinks you are stirring by making these "Gay" threads.

I don't care how you feel about gays and gay sex, but some of us don't agree with that lifestyle.

It didn't hit me until I read your other posts, and it seemes you have more questions to ask than your own answers to give.

This subject has been covered many times, you won't get everyone agreeing on it.

I have been accused of being a bigot, I accuse others of accusing me of being a bigot, but at what point do we stop and move on.

This topic is dividing people, let God make the final say (on the assumption of his existence is real) whether or not he purposely made homosexual unions.

I call on Lady Lee to propose a moratorium on all things heterosexual and gay.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

AK Jeff - certainly OldFlame has a right to express his opinion.

If you look at a previous post of his pissing and moaning about all the "gay threads"....here are some excerpts....

OldFlame said "This is not a gay discussion board, it is not a sex board. This site is for ex JW's and those coming out. If you people want a sex board or a gay board then I am sure there are plenty on the web you can go to. This is partly the reason I don't post here much anymore because lately JWD seems to have gotten off track with why we really are here."

OldFlame also said: "I too was getting tired of all the fluff, some fluff is good in order to break the monotony but when I seen we need more gay threads I too got a little frustrated. It kind of closes JWD for what it was intended for. Simon put his whole life into this board in order for it to help those who were coming out and to me it just seems like crap like this is just a kick in all his efforts."

And yet more OF said "I have not ever said that fluff was a bad thing here at JWD"

(these above comments located at: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/106036/1.ashx)

Lord knows he must look at and comment on every gay thread with yet more comments like:

"Well it say's I'm 20 % gay but I got to tell ya that I am a little homophobic to be honest. I don't care too much for sissy boys....And the whole idea gives me the creeps."

(From the "How Gay Are You thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/105304/1.ashx)

So, does OldFlame really hate fluffing? No.

From the "Bin Laden's Niece is Hot" thread he said "Be careful, she might have a bomb stuffed up that fine ass....."

From the What Did You Have On Your Bedroom Wall thread he said "Farah was on my wall, the poster where her nipples were about to explode through her swim suit."

I could go to list dozens of examples, but I think you get the gist. Look at the posters posting history.

When I see this dichotomy it reeks of bigotry. The word bigot from Websters.

Main Entry: bigĀ·ot
    Pronunciation: 'bi-g&t
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle French, hypocrite, bigot
    : a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices

This is a discussion board. While OldFlame is certainly welcome to state his opinion, I have the same right to call out bigotry where I see it. Especially when it is against the stated rules of this forum, Rule #3 - No swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments, etc...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    From the "Bin Laden's Niece is Hot" thread

Wow I missed that thread. Wouldnt mind checking it out neither. Link please

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

TS:

It didn't hit me until I read your other posts, and it seemes you have more questions to ask than your own answers to give.

That would be an astute observation, and I'd have to agree. But as for stirring - that's never my intent - however if you want to take it that way, that would be your perogative.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Oh look. Truthseeker shows up spews some bigotry and then wants LadyLee to close the thread. How predicatible.

See http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/100253/1.ashx for more of TruthSeeker's bigotry. He get's called on it, can't defend his position, then asks the mods to close the thread. Posting things like "Radical Homosexual Agendas" yet then try to claim he wasn't trying to be inflammatory.

Sorry Truthseeker.....I read AND REMEMBER what is said here at JWD. Hypocrisy just sticks in my craw.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    LittleRockGuy,

Somehow I don't think your variation would ever happen.

Truthseeker:

You didn't answer my question. The purpose of the question was to let you realize how disenfranchised a gay person would feel by not expressing his sexuality; whether it be unnatural, sinful or whatever. What would you do in a similar situation if you were born that way. I know you aren't, but if you had that sort of hand delt to you in life, would you remain celebate the rest of your life or just try to keep it to yourself and play the straight game and live in fear of being found out? I am asking this because many people have that to deal with.

• scotsman
    scotsman

When I wrote that LT was a stirrer I forgot to add

The question on this thread is subtly different from the others currently bobbing about, but maybe some are blind to that difference, just as they have been blind to LT's musing on this thread. The topic will continue to make regular appearances because it's not settled in society at large, with difference in attitudes and labels (marriage/civil union) according to nation/metropolitan area being well reflected by posters on the board.

Gay bulls... only a hetero would compare himself to the bovine. Us gays will always be that little different and take our cues from those impeccaply dressed penguins.

edited to add: if you can't take being called a bigot, don't post on these threads.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If it involves lesbians and they let me watch, then it's OK.

Rub a Dub

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    only a hetero would compare himself to the bovine

I'd like to be compared to a bovine, but sadly I can only claim to have what the good Lawd provided me with.

take our cues from those impeccaply dressed penguins

ROFL - now that's a new one on me. Oh, you animal!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit