by LittleToe 145 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

1 Cor. 13

Nope

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

LT - Excellent post. LOL

The zebra has shown his stripes on his own accord. Good grief.

It is absolutely confounding to me that a few posters feel the need to complain on every gay thread on how sick, wrong, and ungodly it is. And have the nerve to call those disagreeing with them "judgemental". Pure twisted comedy. Why do bigots think that others actually care what they think?

I don't believe in Christianity much. How would OldFlamer like it if I spent every post in pro-bible threads saying... "This may piss you off, but Buddha has the answers, not Jesus....and throw out some cheap platitude". That's spreading bigotry and hate.

Here we all got out of an organization that was judgemental, small minded, and hypocritical. Why is it that some have fled the WTBS to only run to another set of beliefs teaching hate and bitotry? Bigots seem to revel in their own stupidity. It's like saying "I'm stupid and I'm proud of that, and am not going to change". - Um....great.....good luck with that.

So, OldFlamer....maybe you want to take care of that whole rafter in your eye thing.....it's making a bloody mess everywhere. Thanks.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    Personally I'm hetero, though a few of my gay friends would like me to be gay

I’m hetero too but I don’t have any gay friends. I know a few gays and they are friendly enough but I would never cultivate a close friendship with a male who looks at me as a potential sexual partner.

I don’t support gay marriages because I feel they are an affront to God.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    I would never cultivate a close friendship with a male who looks at me as a potential sexual partner.

For some reason, I do not think you would have to worry about that...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Fairmind:
    Do you think it's acceptable to have opposite-gender friends (e.g. do you tolerate friendships with women?).

Those that I would count as friends are across the spectrum of gender and sexuality. Believe it or not I don't tend to go around comparing my female friends' "racks" or "hineys". Friends are friends.

Are you suggesting that homosexuals are all nymphomaniacs, because that hasn't been my experience?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I think they should abolish all marriage, gay or straight. Considering the divorce rate maybe couples of any persuasion should simply sign "Partnership Contracts". Such contracts should expire each year and a couple should have to either split up upon expiration of the contract or renegotiate a new one.

W

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

No. Now heterosexual marriage is another thing...................

Pipple! Don't lose your senses of humour!

OK - I'll say it. "The Bible really is an old fiddle - you can play any tune on it." The fact is, homosexuality is a natural occurence in the animal and human realms - we can see it with our own eyes (well, preferably not literally). "God saw all that he had made and it was good."

Marriage, on the other hand, is a man-made institution.

Lastly, I don't like either sexual preference shoved in my face - homo or hetero.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

bizzybee....does that make you asexual or simply non-sexual?

LOL

• joelbear
    joelbear

i think FairMind has a very ironic screen name.

does he not have friendships with women because he doesn't want all of them thinking of him as a sexual partner?

i still oppose gay marriage though

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    bizzybee....does that make you asexual or simply non-sexual?

Enigma: It actually occurred to me that some smart-ass would take it that way - should've known it would be you. Seriously, I mean shoved in my face in the political sense. Otherwise, all things being equal, I prefer to extend the invitation personally...........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit