Do you oppose Gay marriage?

by LittleToe 145 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Hey LittleToe

I didn't mean that I purposely come to this board to convert anyone, I was merely suggesting that conversion is attempted when we try to explain our view on things.

Don't gays want us to accept gay marriage?

Don't Christians want them to change?

It's a discussion, with implications for conversion.

Enigma man, sorry to rattle you, no harm done. End of day, we are both regular people.

• deeskis
    deeskis

Oh LT you ARE a stirrer, just look at that cheeky smile on your avatar.

so this is a credible poll, and you will publish the results anon!......

for the record, yup I think gay marriages should be legalised, I've heard of so many "Life Partners", being shafted by their partners family, at their darkest hour. sounds a bit like the witnesses??

Marriage, any marriage is a fine institution.......... but who wants to live in an institution...........boom boom. it's an oldie but a goodie. surprised I'm the first to say it in 4 pages!

D

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Tetra:
    Nawww, I was refering to Truthseeker

TS:

I didn't mean that I purposely come to this board to convert anyone, I was merely suggesting that conversion is attempted when we try to explain our view on things.

See, now there is where we differ again (but that's ok ).

When I come to this board it's merely to hear other peoples' opinions and to discuss mine. Hopefully we all go away a little more enlightened about where our friends are in their thoughts. Often we learn something from it that enhances our own life and perspective. Think of an electronic Areopagus.

End of day, we are both regular people.

Aint that the bottom line

Deeskis:

It wsa so cringeworthy a joke, we were all avoiding it. Even TS didn't have the temerity to use it

• scotsman
    scotsman
    In the case of this especially provocative subject of minority practices, why would a Christian desire to interfere, when it is allegedly the Christian that is in the minority? Further, if they are to busy themselves in politics at all, surely it should be to the extent of preserving their own rights to worship and live their life to the standards they desire, rather than impose their standards on everyone else?

Are no Christians to reply to this?

Maybe, as Witnesses, they got tired of 'waiting on Jehovah' so now think it's important that their religious views are expressed politically. Does that indicate a lack of faith in god?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LMAO!! yes, that was awesome. ha ha omg

ts

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Damn! I blurted coffee all over my monitor!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I can see that you are vacillating on the subject, Joel

Are you for it or against it today?

• joelbear
    joelbear

they deleted my post.

so now I am against gay marriage cause clearly homosexuality is disgusting.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    so now I am against gay marriage cause clearly homosexuality is disgusting.

LOLLOLOLOLMAO

too cool joelbare lol

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Truthseeker,

Don't gays want us to accept gay marriage?

No, not if you mean change your personal preferences for a mate. If by "Don't gays want us to accept gay marriage?" you mean do they want to live like anyone else without judgement and interference from others, YES. That doesn't require conversion on the part of anyone. It only requires tolerance and minding our own business.

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit