Do you oppose Gay marriage?

by LittleToe 145 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tryagain
    tryagain

nope, and I'm a Republican!

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I could really care less. It someone prefers the homosexual lifestyle I think they are going to pursue it regardless of what the goevernments standards of marriage are, as they allready have. I don't really see how people can really get all worked up about this.

• Brigid
    Brigid

No.

• joelbear
    joelbear

i was born gay

as gay as the wind blows, hmmm. but seriously folks

there is no god and a good proof of that is that the biggest reason people talk about god is to tell other people why they are bad.

god is hate.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Drat, the thing about Reply posts is that you can't see what the person you are replying to wrote.

Enimga, I'm glad you have such a good memory, it serves you well.

We are all bigots.

After my last post, I began to think how crazy this topic is, we're never going to convert the other half so why can't we all shake hands and move on?

I'm sorry if u felt my posts are offensive,

however,

you say gay rights is a civil rights issue, to me the issue is my rights of freedom of speech.

Why should I be called a bigot by you, who is pushing gay rights down everyones throat?

You sir, are trampling on my freedom of speech, shouldn't you be the bigot here?

Little Toe, point taken, thank you for correcting me.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

LittleRock, thanks for reply. Interesting question.

If I were gay, what would I do? Well, that depends o nmy religion, if I knew it was wrong, I can't say the feelings would disappear, but I wouldn't act on it.

But hey, what happened to holy spirit and the power beyond what is normal?

I guess it all depends on a) Do you believe in a Maker and b) How much do you want to please him?

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Truth....Sorry but hate speech is not protected under the Constitution OR this board. Nice attempt at deflection however. Nor, have I told you to shut up, nor said the mods should delete your posts. You keep blabbing and then wanting the mods to lock the thread to SHUT EVERYONE ELSE UP. So spare me your intellectually dishonest lecture....mmmm k?

Enigma One - of the calling them as he sees them class.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

TS:

We are all bigots.

You may speak for yourself, but please don't generalise the rest of us. For the record, I don't view myself as a bigot - far from it. If you want to think of yourself, or anyone else, as such then that is also your perogative.

After my last post, I began to think how crazy this topic is, we're never going to convert the other half so why can't we all shake hands and move on?

You're here to convert people? WTF? This is a "discussion" forum. We're here to discuss stuff. Do you have difficulty handling that concept?

As for shaking hands and moving on, sure.

What do you think of my suggestion that Christians should butt out of the world's business?

I'm sorry if u felt my posts are offensive,

They were your opinions, and you have every right to hold them. Just don't expect everyone to agree with you, and stop jumping up and down when you find they hold a contrary opinion.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

lol, no. just marriage in general.

bachelors forever!! schwing!!! yee-haw!

TS

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

TS:

We are all bigots.

You may speak for yourself,

hey! I'M TS.

i always liked this scene in The English Patient about ownership. perhaps that's how i see marriage, hetero or homo. as a form of ownership.

Almásy: What do you love?

Katharine Clifton: What do I love?

Almásy: Say everything.

Katharine Clifton: Water, with fish in it. Hedgehogs, I love hedgehogs. Marmite. Baths, but not with other people! Islands. I could go on all day.

Almásy: Go on all day.

Katharine Clifton: Your handwriting.

Almásy: And what else?

Katharine Clifton: A husband.

Almásy: What do you hate most?

Katharine Clifton: A lie. What do you hate most?

Almásy: Ownership. Being owned. When you leave here, you should forget me.

[she adopts a look of disgust, pushing him away. She gets out of the tub, picks up her tattered dress and leaves]
    TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit