Do you oppose Gay marriage?

by LittleToe 145 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joelbear
    joelbear

ts, i'll give you a hint, gay unions don't cause homosexual behavior.

i've said it before and i'll say it again. if people only realized how many married guys were out looking for men, they would realize heterosexual marriage doesn't prevent homosexual behavior.

• scotsman
    scotsman

watch out ts, you're falling into a trap!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

TS:

My usual tipple is Guinness and/or a nice malt whiskey but, of the two you mention, I prefer Newkie Brown

You're right; it's been a good discussion and it's good to get to know folks and their views. I love it

• avishai
    avishai
    For the third time - do you think Christians have a right to impose their standards on the "world"?

Yes, if Jesus started the religion, then the answer is affirmative sir - yes indeed.

So what seperates you from fundamentalist Muslims that think THEY have the right to impose their standards on the world because Mohammed started their religion?

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Joelbear

I salute you! Gay unions don't physically cause gay behavior, in fact, gay behavior has to exist first for there to be a union.

Scotsman, I feel it!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Scots:
    Poor b*st*rd never saw it coming. Now he likes me n stuff (in a totally hetero way, I might add)

• joelbear
    joelbear

I think homosexuals should impose their views on the rest of the world because Plato started it.

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

LittleToe

Guiness is great, good for the health too. I don't particularly like Extra Stout though, too much of a charcoal taste for me.

Avishai

Jesus was the son of God, Muhammed was the son of a human female. Besides, they were 800 years too late.

• scotsman
    scotsman

LT, unleash the beast!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

LT

A little off topic here, I noticed in your older posts you like travelling, this is one of my interests too.

I have only ever been to Scotland once, when I was very young. I would like to visit the Highlands, perhaps see Nessie and visit some of those grand castles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit