Do you oppose Gay marriage?

by LittleToe 145 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Joelbear....listen pillow biter....gay marriage is going to be decided by US STRAIGHT people. What you evil homo's want is not our concern nor your place. You'll gladly take what we give you and sit at the back of the bus and ask "Can I have some more please" in your most Oliver Twist fashion.

Just because you can't commit to ONE person to sleep with for the rest of your life, doesn't mean that you get to sleep around. This ain't the Village People 1970's anymore. You want the "joys" and shackles of marriage....by God you're going to get them. And LIKE it. Now shut up! Don't you have a Liza Manelli CD to listen to or something, us straight people are working out the terms of your ability to marry. Ok. Let the grown ups talk.

LOL -

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

BizzyBee - are you hitting on me?

LOL

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Enigma -

Hon, I'd have to stand in a very long line to hit on you. Maybe if I were 20 years younger...........

• joelbear
    joelbear

well i don't really care if skinny little smooth guys get married

but us big hairy men, i want us all in a pool in Palm Springs.

• ferret
    ferret

Yes ! I believe if two people of the same sex want to be together that is their business. However I do not believe it should called marriage.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm truly intrigued why some folks take issue with the title "Marriage".

What's the craic?

• joelbear
  • Enigma One
    Enigma One

LT, I'm with you. It's odd.

Maybe gay's should come up with a BETTER word. Like Union of Eternal Bliss, or Sextastic Joining, Celebration Ceremony of Ogasms, or something fabulous. Then when straight people invariably want to be "cool" and "trendy" and want to use the term too...tell them PISS OFF! LOL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    It is absolutely confounding to me that a few posters feel the need to complain on every gay thread on how sick, wrong, and ungodly it is. And have the nerve to call those disagreeing with them "judgemental". Pure twisted comedy. Why do bigots think that others actually care what they think?

I don't believe in Christianity much. How would OldFlamer like it if I spent every post in pro-bible threads saying... "This may piss you off, but Buddha has the answers, not Jesus....and throw out some cheap platitude". That's spreading bigotry and hate.

Enigma One - whilst I agree that many here have such sentiments as you describe, it seems that although he may have 'overexpressed' his opinion here, OldFlame has as much right as anyone to express it, no? The question was "Do you oppose Gay marriage?". Implicit in the question was the offer to explain one's position.

However you may disagree with him, why do you feel it is an interpolation into a thread? Please understand, I seek no fight, but I think OF has the same right as anyone to express it here, with no need for him to be attacked for doing so. After all, what did you expect? Just a one word answer, yes or no? Did you expect that conservative 'fundies' would not be permitted to answer?

Just my opinion

Jeff

• skyman
    skyman

Now Damn it you guys are making me laugh knock it off.

Common sense tells you gay is normal in the sense some animals are gay. But like a rancher a gay bull has no place in the herd the gay bull does not fit in with the rest of the herd it does not reproduce, but still eats so the rancher gets rid of it he sells or eats him. The rest of the herd does not except the gay Bull either as I said I know this because I have seen it on the farm.

Concussion it is natural but it is also natural for others not to except it. People are not far off from the animals if they can not except that a Gay person should have a good life and be happy. So many people thinks GOD agrees with their bigotry there is no chance God agrees with bigotry. The GOD I choose to believe in has to love all people as long as that person is not hurting others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit