Do you oppose Gay marriage?

by LittleToe 145 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey hellrider,

my selfrighteous pretense of moral superiority beats your selfrighteous pretense of moral superiority anyday!

anti-fascist unc

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

No I do not. I tried to leave off judging people when I left the org. Sometimes it still bleeds through.

live and let live

• skyman
    skyman

Old Flame I like a man that speaks his mind. I also oppose gay marriages. But why do I, have they done anything to me. NO it is because my brain has been programmed?

Before you continue your rant I have a question for you> Is Gods creations pure or are they impure? I live on a ranch, about eight years ago we raised a beautiful specimen of Bull to take over the herd but we raised a bull that was gay? This bull would not mount a cow but he would mount the other Bulls. God made him that way. We did not raise him to be Gay, his brain was not stained from watching TV or influenced by some other GAY BULL. This has me wondering if the GOD you claim you love and so passionate about is not the one responsible for the gay people just like he was responsible for the BULL.. How stupid it would be for me to tell GOD his creations are bad.

Your post is ignorant and down right offensive to anyone that has a GOD given brain.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

AW comon IP_Sec

You'll never be free till you get over your Watchtower induced fear of judging.

Here have a free shot at me, go on.. call me a kransky sucking son of a kangaroo hugging nymphomaniac .. you, you poor pathetic toilet scrubbing jehovah's reject!

judgebruce (off to hide in the wardrobe)

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ok

you kransky sucking son of a kangaroo hugging nymphomaniac .. you, you poor pathetic toilet scrubbing jehovah's reject!

Wow! That does feel better.

This bull would not mount a cow but he would mount the other Bulls.

I've seen this in goats lots of times. I always wondered if god didnt like jotos why would he make animals that did the same thing.

• jstalin
    jstalin
    The thread asked a question as to how you feel about gay marriage and I spoke my most honest feelings based on what my faith say's. But you people get so critical towards those who choose to follow what the bible teaches us.

oldflame: I have no problem with people who take a religious view and oppose homosexuality. I do have a problem with folks who have such views and then try to force them on the whole of society via the government. The bible certainly tells you to oppose evil, but nowhere in the bible does it suggest using government to force those views on other people (at least in the new testament). Just show me one passage where Jesus says "use government and throw people in jail or force them at gunpoint, if necessary, to agree with us."

I support government intervention to prevent and punish harm to individuals, but government shouldn't be in the business of punishing or prohibiting activities that consenting adults engage in.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    ...I also oppose gay marriages.... [littletoe] ..Your post is ignorant and down right offensive to anyone that has a GOD given brain.

So Skyman, when your GOD was giving out brains you thought he said trains and decided not to get one eh?

It's piss easy to oppose, vilify and deride 'the other' that we don't understand. On the other hand It takes balls to stand up for freedom.

Being anti-gay is stupid. It's like being anti-hetro or anti-lefthanded or anti-bigears (or anti-noddy).

As the man, Elvis Costello said: "What's so funny about peace love & understanding"

unclebruce

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Wow! It appears that Oldflamer has some issues that he needs to resolve....

• slugga
    slugga
    Wow! It appears that Oldflamer has some issues that he needs to resolve....

like the Wonder Woman pose and the Rock Hudson moustache LOL

• PMJ
    PMJ

yes i think its unnatural

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit