This may be my last post…so goodbye and thanks

by seven006 175 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

See? I told you minimus would give us something to gossip about...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Here ya go ya dirty ol' man! It's as nekkid as I get for strange men, since I'm a married woman now.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I have read everyone of your posts and enjoyed you immensely. I wish I had the chance to meet you in person.

Good luck

wanna

• Quentin
    Quentin

Take care Dave...I enjoyed your art and web site...

• Es
    Es

Dave, you had me in tears ,

Im so so sorry that you are leaving i too have enjoyed your posts. Please take care

BIG BIG HUGS

es

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Dave..You are one of my absolute favorite posters.

This is going to hurt like hell.

Everyone will be suffering a huge loss.

I have had no idea this whole time that you have MS.

I truly have enjoyed reading all your words and hold them extra dear, for all the pain you go thru to write them.

Thank you for your words.

Lots of heart,

Decki

Oh and PS: I have to keep my clothes mostly on because sometimes there are some wierdos out there...have you met Elsewhere?

Tee Hee

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Dayum Sparky! You look adorable in that shot!!! Jungle Woman!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well just for Dave,

I really concidered posting the "real" jungle shot. But if he is not posting, I would be left with all the rug munchers here. Not a good thing. Thanks Billygoat. 7 years ago.

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( Dave ))) Take care of yourself. If you can't check in, do you have someone who could give us updates?

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I've got that new studio in my home and you've got that fabulous light kit. Maybe we should get together to do a shot for Dave? Nah...that'd just put him over the edge. You know how those old guys can't handle too much excitement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit