This may be my last post…so goodbye and thanks

by seven006 175 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Chris,

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Thanks Dave.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Gotcha Dave!

Who stays up past 11:00 anyway?

• seven006
    seven006

***Who stays up past 11:00 anyway?***

The pain in my legs and my eyeballs. I think I need medical marijuana. Where is Valis when you need him?

Dave

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

FROM ALL OF US AT JWD: YOU'LL BE MISSED!

• LittleToe
  • gumby
    gumby
    The pain in my legs and my eyeballs. I think I need medical marijuana. Where is Valis when you need him?

Dave

Valis is still alive and well......but I got better stuff than he does cept for he has all the munchie food for afterwards.

Seriously, give it a try and see if it help. As I was reading through your thread some more, I had thoughts of traveling up your way and seeing you sometime and Craig and Kate. I might give ya a call this mornin as it's only 5:45 a.m. here and I don't wanna wake yer grouchy ass up.

Gumby

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Seriously, give it a try and see if it help. As I was reading through your thread some more, I had thoughts of traveling up your way and seeing you sometime and Craig and Kate. I might give ya a call this mornin as it's only 5:45 a.m. here and I don't wanna wake yer grouchy ass up.

Gumby

Sheese! Don't you guys ever sleep?

Hey Gumbastard we would love to see you anytime, you've got free room and board here so all you need is the gas money. We could all go over and bug the hell outa Dave, he'll forget his pain.........(((Dave))) wish there was some way I could take it all away from you. Hang in there buddy!

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

This is sad to hear, about your disease and that you have to leave this virtual place.

I liked your analyses about subliminal pictures and your great experience in art.

Take my best wishes.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OMG Dave. I very rarely ever post or read the form anymore and missed this one.

I’m so sorry you’re dealing with such difficult times. I have always enjoyed your posts in the past. They never failed to make me smile and laugh even when I was feeling at then end of my own rope.

I can remember one particular thread where you posted about Jesus and his disciples smoking pot. My youngest son, in high school at the time, printed it out and took it to school to share with his friends. They had the best laugh from that.

You are missed.

plum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit