This may be my last post…so goodbye and thanks

by seven006 175 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Just like you don't like those, "I'm leaving" posts...I don't go running after people when they post those posts. But here I am.

I don't want you to leave. I know you need to take care of yourself and I want you to do that. But I don't want to do it where we can't talk anymore.

Please email me: the weathersbees at hotmail dot com

I want to stay in touch.

TONS O' LOVE,

Andi

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

All the best to you double o six. Do pop in from time to time if you feel like it.

matt

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Take care and farewell.

Lisa

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

that's horrible - especially when you are an artist with your qualifications.

I hope you will have a lot of good days ahead.

We will all miss you. take care.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Dave, sorry to hear about this, but just remember, however well conceived your goodbye, if you do feel up for posting again, no-one is going to think you're an idiot.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Dave a personal thank you. You really did help. Hope you can pop by again sometime...

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Damn it Dave. I haven't had the opportunity to meet you personally but I kinda feel like I know you from reading your posts.

I always enjoyed them, even if I disagreed.

There isn't much I could say, that hasn't already been said many times over.

I like the many others will greave your loss when and if you no longer post here.

You can relax and know, that you have been a great source of thought out, very good posts that have helped many people with their questions and doubts.

YOU WILL BE MISSED BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN.

Outoftheorg

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Dave

I had no idea...I don't know what to say except I'm gutted by your news!

you're up there with the best, and I haven't even seen your Bethel thread yet - but now I know about it I'll look it up - link anyone please?

So you've put your last post in now, although it might not quite be your very last post. I so hope you're wrong, but you know best...

Any post you are able to make, we will appreciate its value even more, knowing what we know.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Dave, I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Take care of yourself, ok? And drop back in when you feel up to it, so we don't miss you so much....

Your posts have been so helpful to me, I echo the sentiments of so many others here, I know, but I wanted to say how much your direct and wise words helped get me out of the JW fog when I first started frequenting this site. Now, too.

You have a pm.

GGG

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Be nice to each other, because outside of our little community, nobody else really gives a shit.

Take care all and goodbye.

Dave

Dave, I really hadn't had the time to really enjoy your posts. But I must say that what you said above made me cry. Imagine that a grown man of 46 acting like this. This is exactly how I feel about this board. The people here Dave have embraced me with open arms, and no questions asked. May you have peace with whatever time you have left. Jim

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit