This may be my last post…so goodbye and thanks

by seven006 175 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am so sorry about your health. I hope there will be a cure soon.....maybe with stem cells.

• mariposa
    mariposa

Hey man,

So sorry to hear about the ms. One of the first things I read here was experiences and yours was one of the first. I think I'll always remember it. I read alot more than I post and everytime I saw your name somewhere, I'd read what you have to say. So THANKS - you did make a dent in a newly freed exjw!

• luna2
    luna2

Stinkin' MS! You will be greatly missed, Dave. Always love reading your posts. Truly if you are able to stop by now and again, I hope you will.

• tweety
    tweety

You will be missed...take care of yourself!

Tweety

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

damn damn damn damn ... I knew this day was coming but still ...

Dave you (and hillary_step and Lady Lee) have helped me more than you know. You've taught me a lot in a very short time. I believe my life would have gone in better ways had I known you years ago. You've kicked me in the ass a few times when those old voices come out on me.

My last, and best, therapist once told me that children of abuse do not have parents who will give them a lot their entire lives. So instead, God/a higher power/life/karma will instead introduce into their lives a lot of people who will give a lot for a short time. She told me it was my responsibility to stay open so that I could receive the gift when it came.

Thank you for what you've given me.

Chris

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

(((((((Dave)))))))

You are one of my favorite posters...intelligent, balanced, talented, and sometimes you even make me laugh. Don't give up on yourself... I'll keep hoping to see more of your posts. Please take care.. I didn't know about the ms... you ARE VERY good at hiding things.

Coffee

• sf
    sf

Dear Dave,

Take good care now. You are a blessing and a good man.

Most sincerely, sKally

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Dave

My wish for you is a remission that restores some of what is disappearing. How you choose to spend your time will become more and more precious. Not for our sake but for yours. I wish you peace, friend.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Damn, Dave............now I can't see my screen, and I have a HUGE lump in my throat.......... I'm sorry that you have to leave..........I've always enjoyed your dry wit.......please know that you will be in our hearts always........... Terri

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sorry to hear that.

Best of luck, take care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit