This may be my last post…so goodbye and thanks

by seven006 175 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe {{{{Dave}}}} fluffy hugs for you!

It seems it is us who must thank you for all you done without even know it you've really helped so many recover from this damn cult with your befuddled, sarcastic ways you've made us laugh, cry and cuss a bit too, oh surly not moi.

You've been missed around here these past several months and I suppose you'll be missed even more in the months coming. I'm sure your posts and threads will be among those great ones bttt often and probably by some newbie who has no idea about you. I do. I know you and it's been great to have met you. Like many have said you were one of the first posters I took note of and one of the first ones to welcome me in chat as well. Those first days here we all remember so well, but the posters who really reached out and touched us will never be forgotten.

I owe you some more beef stew.......I'll come over and make sure you can choke it down, hey we'll break bread together and maybe polish off a few bottles of good wine or scotch your pick. I'm just going into my semi retirement phase and have nothing but time on my hands, yer next!

Take care my sweet friend, I'll see to it.

Love and hugs the fluffy ones so as not to hurt you.

Kate

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Dave, so sorry to hear this.
    But thank you for all the nice posts, and best wishes.

take care

Danny

• teejay
    teejay

(((( Dave ))))

• Gill
    Gill

((((((((( Dave ))))))))))

I hope that you will experience remission from your symptoms soon and despite how unwell you are now, you will improve. Reading your post, there's no way your mind is going. Hang on in there. I have only experience with three people with MS - the one thing I learned is never say 'Die'. With MS, tomorrow is always another day.

With much love to you

Gill

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am really sorry to hear that Dave, I always enjoyed your posts, I wish you all the best.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear Dave,

The former JW family has tremendous bonds that keep us tied together in heart and spirit. We share the joys and the heartbreak facing our new lives as we attempt to do our best to forge ahead and carve ourselves a niche in the "outside" world.

This news is truly devastating, not only to what you are personally undergoing, but for all of us here who have grown to love and appreciate you.

I am deeply saddened to see this day has arrived and will always love you wish you well wherever we all eventually "end up" when the journey is over.

Love and hugs always,

Annie

• undercover
    undercover

Best wishes...

Take care...

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

My goodness I have never seen so many pages on any discussion before so that shows how we all feel, all the very best Dave.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Dave

I wish you the best, man. I don't know all that much about you, but I've always enjoyed the personality that came through in your posts. Take care of yourself.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh NO DAVE!!!! If I was to send a nude picture of me... Your suffering would be over. You would drop dead!!!! Butt & Boobs meet each other, no teeth, flat feet, cross eyes... Hump back. I will spare you the pain to your eyes. (((((HUGSXX))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit