This may be my last post…so goodbye and thanks

by seven006 175 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Dave, please let us know how you're doing!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I get it, bigger font so it's easier to read.

• seven006
    seven006

I’m about the same except I haven’t fallen down in two days and my left eye doesn’t know what my right eye is doing. I need remyelination.

http://www.myelin.org/

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=48498646

The bigger type doesn’t help but thanks for trying.

Dave

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Dave, do you have someone near you who can look in on you now and then? Nina asked me, and I must admit I'm a little worried about this falling down thing.

I'm ready to get down to serious business. Do I need to call Craig and Kate about this? I'm ready to ask Craig to start calling nonstop if need be!

I think we'd all like to know whether you've got people near you who care about you as much as the rest of us cyber folks do.

Chris

• seven006
    seven006

Chris,

Thanks for your concern, you are a great guy no matter what Nina says about you.

Yes, I have someone helping out. He’s an old friend and a client and his wife has threatened to start cooking again if he didn’t stop by often to see if I was dead or not. He knows I’d do the same for him plus he owes me money.

Dave

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    I'm ready to get down to serious business. Do I need to call Craig and Kate about this? I'm ready to ask Craig to start calling nonstop if need be!

I was 'posed to call ya this week Dave.......PM me your number Craig has lost his book. I promise I won't give your number to Craig, promise!

Thanks Chris for the reminder, my first week off work and I went nuts around here getting caught up with stuff, now I'm ready to tackle Dave!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Hi Dave, In one of the earlier postings on this thread I read about "Brown Shoes". So I got ahold of your Threads about your Bethel trips. I've read all of them except #3. I cant find that thread. Has that one been deleted? It was facinating reading by the way. Take care Dave, Jim.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Thanks for your concern, you are a great guy no matter what Nina says about you

You don't know the half of it. You should hear her when I start snoring. Besides you know that nice guys always finish last.

Well as long as he owes you money, that's incentive. If he ever pays you off though, you're screwed. Don't let Nina hear you mention anything about cooking, or she'll send up enough food to feed Ethiopia. She's Greek, raised by a New York Jew whose mother landed on Ellis Island so you kind of get the picture.

Kate, you're a real sweetie.

Give Craig a pinch for me.

• seven006
    seven006

Kate,

I’m really all right. I don’t care if Craig calls, I like the old fart, just remind him I don’t know anything about carpentry and I can’t remember or quote any watchtower crap. About the only thing we can talk about that’s any fun is making fun of Alan and I’m always open to that.

My phone number is listed on the contact page of my website. Don’t call after 11:00. I’m sure there are some babies that are sleeping somewhere in my neighborhood.

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

Claw
    Here is the whole thing in one place, http://freeminds.org/bethel/dave.htm

Somebody can turn that into a link if they want. It won’t do it since I’m posting on a Mac.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit