This may be my last post…so goodbye and thanks

by seven006 175 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Dave,

You've always been a great asset to JWD and the exJW community as a whole. I've been so sad to hear about your condition, and how it has taken its toll on such a gifted and talented person as yourself.

You've left your footprints and handprints on this world, and we are all better off for having you and your friendship.

Love & Hugs, Scully

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Well Dave I don't have any naked pics on hand to send you but how 'bout a belly shot????

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/105729/1.ashx

so is that you for real in your avatar picture??? if it is, you still got it dude IMO!! I may just have to dig up a naked pic for such a hottie!!

he he he

much love - freedomlover

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

shocked and saddened to read this news. you're the best dave.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hope you're still reading this and feeling the lurve, Dave

• core
    core

sorry to have missed this earlier... so very sad to hear this...thanks a million from myself and Mrs core for your help in the past - your pure logic, common sense and humour will be greatly lacking here...sat for 5 minutes after typing last line but still no words which are fitting come so just a simple thanks and best wishes - hope we all hear from you soon

core

• Rooster
    Rooster

Take care, Goodbye. God Bless.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I have got to add my well wishes and the sadness that I feel to read your post Dave...You are one of the best .

You are one of those whose posts make me feel, "I wish I had said that"...If this is really your goodbye, We will really miss you. But do not feel that it has to be. As long as there is strength to put in an insightful one liner , we would like to have it..All the best

• bisous
    bisous

btt

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

(((((Dave))))))

I am so sorry to hear about your health. I've always enjoyed your posts and I admire your intelligence and wit.

You will be missed.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Ahhh man. Jesus. This really hit me like a ton of bricks. You are such a sincerely awesome guy Dave. When I DA'ed a little over a year ago I was working through so many issues that I never even knew I had.. and your posts were so informative and funny it was one of the only things that made me smile at the time. You have such a great sense of humor and even though you put up that hard kind of front, it's so clear that you have a great heart and are a true humanist.

First time I've ever teared up over a person on a message board that I've never met in person. I hope you take good care of yourself and have a great life. You really deserve it.

You made a difference.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit