The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• gumby
    gumby

Schizm....you immoral buttheaded bastard!

I see you found some picture of a sex slave city..........probably a subsiderary city near Sodom. All young men and no women in your pic is proof! At least you kept it somewhat clean and didn't show the goings on within those immoral filthy walls in your picture. Here's your answers below

Q.What do these two images have in common?

A. Both are immoral sexual pictures

Q. Why is Genesis' city of Babel and its tower a prototype of Revelation's harlot and scarlet-colored wild beast? (Harlot = Christendom. Beast = 8th King = a one-world government) A. They both have to do with filthy sexual things

Q. What made it possible for the tower of Babel to be built?

A. People got together and built it for sexual purposes Q. What will make it possible for there to be a one-world government, or 8th King?

A. People will become sex crazed then get together and decide on a one world government Q. Why was the tower of Babel built? A. I already told ya....some sex crazed people got together and built it Q.Why will an 8th King be created? A. It won't be created. It was already created with the 7th and "springs" from the 7th......dummy! Gumby

• Schizm
    Schizm

Pictured are those who will have placed their hopes in the newly formed one-world government (Babylon the Great) for providing the world's need of "peace and security". Multitudes of which are church-goers, of course. Though claiming to be Christians, in truth they place the authority of the 8th King over that of God's authority, thereby commiting spiritual fornication. These ones are the offspring of the harlot (the religion of Christendom) who is said to be a "mother of harlots". Yes, due to their having allowed the wild beast to "have its way" with them even the males are "harlots" .

Art used by permission by Pat Marvenko Smith

Visit her "Revelation Illustrated" site: http://www.revelationillustrated.com

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Though claiming to be Christians, in truth they place the authority of the 8th King over that of God's authority, thereby commiting spiritual fornication.

I'm curious, how do "they' do that?

• kid-A
    kid-A

You mean I just have to support the "one world government" and I get a cool, free 666 tattoo on my forehead?? Where do I sign up?!

• daystar
    daystar
    You mean I just have to support the "one world government" and I get a cool, free 666 tattoo on my forehead?? Where do I sign up?!

Hey! Didn't the WBTS qualify when they signed on for their library card? Man, they got screwed!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    the "one world government"

Is that old 'horse chestnut' still doing the rounds?

• Schizm
    Schizm
    the "one world government"
    Is that old 'horse chestnut' still doing the rounds? -- Ozzie.

Absolutely no horse chestnut nor mound of pony pebbles can prevent me from returning to this thread.

I saw your post # 12159 up above, Ozzie. I'll comment on that sometime Friday.

Schizmmmm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    http://www.revelationillustrated.com

oh yes! this web site rocks! ha ha!!

• gumby
    gumby
    Now you can experience
    the Book of
    Revelation
    as Jesus gave it to
    the Apostle John
    . . . VISUALLY!

A fantastic series of 35 full color
    works of art has been done by
    Christian artist

, Used by all Christian denominations.
    Will not conflict with
    millennial or doctrinal views.

All art is protected by copyright
    Pat Marvenko Smith 1982, 1992
    Unauthorized use, copying, or printing
    of these images in any form is prohibited
    without consent from the artist! For details,
    please read
    or call us
    for a free brochure
    1-800-327-7330
    Used by many well known ministries
    and companies such as:
    The Bible Ministries
    ·
    ) · God's News Behind the News (Ray Brubaker) · World Prophetic Ministries (David Breese) · · Zion's Hope (Marvin Rosenthal)
    · Questar Inc.
    ·· Morris Cerullo World Evangelism
    · Zola

Gumby....had a hard time copying this one as it was copywritten.

Bookmark this site and visit again!

REVELATION PRODUCTIONS · 1740 RIDGEVIEW DRIVE · N. HUNTINGDON, PA 15642 USA All contents of this website Copyright ©1998 Revelation Productions

alt

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

tetrapod.sapien,

I went back and read that section of Revelation. I didn't see anything about a cloud covering his loins, maybe the artist didn't want to draw the Lord as an asexual being. Or maybe the artist has never seen what the part covered by the clouds looks like.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit