The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFLMAO

Oh what a low creature you are. Attempting to drag everyone else down to your level. As I've commented before, you truly chose an appropriate screen-name. Your attempts to cause upset and split is consistent. At least you're consistent about something, my "young" friend

You truly need to get a life and an education, rather than washing windows and licking Elders' @sses.

Be careful, your cap is slipping, and the number on your head is being revealed...

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Twirp!

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL I haven't heard the name "twirp" in a couple of decades. LOL

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    It seems to be the nature of an "apostate" ... not being willing to listen to an opposing point of view.

LMFAO! You take 16 pages of posts to get close to posting your view and anyone who disagrees with your synaptic misfires is accused of taking your thread off topic. You don't listen to opposing views, that's why I don't bother taking your threads seriously.

So, have you told everyone the big secret about how we know for sure that the Beast is Babylon the Great, or are you still baiting?

AuldSoul

• Schizm
    Schizm

The book of Revelation makes mention of two Babylon's, with them both designated as being "great". One of them is said to be a "city", while the other is not. That there is more than one Babylon can be determined by the fact its name is written on the harlot's forehead. There are examples in the Bible which show that a name written on the forehead is NOT the name of the bearer. So there's obviously two Babylon's--the harlot herself being one of them, and the other being the one referenced by the name on her forehead.

Naturally the question arises as to why these carry the name "Babylon", as well as why they each are designated as being "great". As previously mentioned, we are told in Genesis that there once existed a city as well as a tower--both of which carried the name "Babylon" (aka "Babel"). So, there was 1) the city of Babylon and 2) the tower of Babylon. Interestingly, in Revelation there is 1) the city of Babylon and 2) an entity also identified as Babylon, via its name being written on the harlot's forehead.

To be continued later............

~De'ess et Chime're detail 5.jpg (107388 bytes)

``De'ess et Chime're detail 1.jpg (40146 bytes)

Great artwork, except the artist fails to understand the proper placement of the 10 horns.

Schizm

• jgnat
    jgnat

Howcome I get the feeling this woman is the painter's ex-wife?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

That's one hot prostitue. I'll have a drink please

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

To be continued later............

way hay!A reason for living at last!!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Schizm, you have persisted in being insulting to anyone who disagrees with your pet theories. You have not at all applied the Bible's counsel that was highlighted to you, though you said you would make more of an effort.

The book of Revelation makes mention of two Babylon's, with them both designated as being "great". One of them is said to be a "city", while the other is not.

Your theory is still wrong, and is disproved by the fact that Revelation chapter 18 inextricably links "Babylon the great" to being the city, and not some separate entity as you would have us believe.

• Schizm
    Schizm

5 This title was written on her forehead:

MYSTERY

BABYLON THE GREAT

THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES

AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

http://www.4thewordofgod.com/chapter17.htm

An so it goes with those who fail to understand that the name on the harlot's forehead is not her own name.

And how about those "ten horns" in this image? LMAO! Apparently, the artist never saw an actual horned-animal before. Horns always protrude out of the HEAD of an animal!

revch17a.jpg (72626 bytes)

More later,

Schizm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit