The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    People such as yourself who have ALREADY been helped by JWs, and then later chose to forsake the faith you once embraced, are hardly the type of people that Paul invested his time in.

You just described yourself, from the stated perspective of the Governing Body. In this thread you reject the faith you once embraced.

The subject of this thread and your first post are a rejection of the faith you once embraced and would be grounds for disfellowshipping you if you proved unrepentant for posting these "private ideas" of yours.

I do not know what the name of the Beast is. The Bible does not state what the name of the Beast is. But I do know what Jehovah's Witnesses teach:

If we desire to be fellow victors with Jesus Christ the Son of God over that enemy organization, we must continue to keep from being marked like a slave with the numerical name of the "wild beast" and not idolatrously worship its political image.

They have answered your question differently than you. You reject their teaching in favor of your own. Why do you then you criticize me for doing the same on a larger scale? It is a hypocrisy for you to do so.

I hope you keep rejecting more of their teachings, and adopting more of your own. They will never change their doctrine to match your doctrine, but they will eventually consider you leaven to be cleared out of their midst (if they haven't already).

AuldSoul

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    What we have here, folks, is just another poor soul that has absolutely no interest in the subject of the thread.

actually, there is no scientific evidence that would suggest there is such a thing as a soul. just thought i'd point that out schizm. but apart from that, so far, your logic has been air tight.

TS

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

What we have here, folks, is just another poor soul that has absolutely no interest in the subject of the thread.

Lol...you are quite correct there old chap!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Actually, you couldn't have made it more plain that you disbelieve the Bible, and that you're an atheist. No person who embraces Christianity and the Bible will choose to answer in the way you have.

Thanks, for enlightening me as to where you stand on the Bible and your disbelief in a Creator. Now I understand where you're coming from, and why you're having so much trouble "swallowing" the reasons I've given which show that the name on the harlot's forehead is not her own name. If you don't even accept the Bible, then what could be said about the Bible that you would agree with? Obviously, nothing! You provide no basis for anyone discussing a Bible subject with you.

Hook, line, and sinker, you've shown your true mettle, and come out with exactly the kind of ad hominem attack I thought you would. Actually it seems that no-one here has accepted your 'reasons' for your theory about the symbolic harlot, and your attempt at diminishing my credibility based on your assumptions is irrelevant.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Unlike the Harlot, we don't swallow, but similar to a harlot, you are showing a distinct lack of engagement with every point that's raised to you, Schizm. I bet you don't KISS, either, do you? Might wanna work on that image, or you may find yourself getting the horn!

LT, of the "symbolism gone wild" class.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    People such as yourself who have ALREADY been helped by JWs, and then later chose to forsake the faith you once embraced, are hardly the type of people that Paul invested his time in.

Schizm here denigrates individuals who leave the JW religion (many of who do so because they find that its doctrines are untrue), yet he is hypocritically espousing a belief that is not held by the Witnesses, and criticizing readers who disbelieve his own theories.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Some of us never "embraced it", in the manner he assumes. It was thrust into our suckling mouths, and we had to swallow or gag!

LT, of the "raised in it" class

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Some of us never "embraced it", in the manner he assumes. It was thrust into our suckling mouths, and we had to swallow or gag!

LT, of the "raised in it" class

Lt welcome to my world

• jgnat
    jgnat

*looks left and right*

I'm being addressed? WOOHOO! I thought schizm had me on permanent shun after our last encounter. It seems when I did engage you seriously, schizm, you bailed. Something about a woman not knowing when to shut up.

Are you ever anything other than a cheerleader?

Why, yes, schizim, and quite often. Check my history. But you have yet to convince me that you are a serious poster. I did reply seriously to your thread, but obviously you have not read that one yet.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Oh, my goodness, what a flury of activity there's been here in this thread while I was gone out of town.

I love eating up y'alls time. As short as life is, and you choose to waste it on ME. I really do appreciate you doing that, you know? Tick, tick, tick, tick (that's the sound of life winding down), tick, tick, tick, trick, prick, tick, click, hick, kick, tick, tick, nick, tick, tick, rick, tick, tick, sick, tick, tick, tick, wick, tick ............. and then, before you know it, there's not any more tricks ... pricks ... kicks ticks left.

alt

Schizm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit