The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    The word shite may refer to various things:
    1. A synonym for shit which originated from Ireland.

Now THAT was funny!!!

And Avi's right......who gives a shite?

Annie..... Irish---and not the least concerned about what I should call the Devil

• Schizm
    Schizm

Watch yourself there now, SunnySpot, we don't want you to be having a stroke or heart attack over the things I post. Do you always stay this upset? Do you also get mad at your keyboard?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

It stands for Cesar ...or was it cesar (emperor) Nero? Anyway, he was a real shite.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Is this the pope theory, the president theory, or some brand new load of dingo's kidneys cooked up in your own head?

• kid-A
    kid-A

Is there not someone here intelligent to know the name of the wild beast?

More likely there are not enough people here stupid enough to give a rats ass about such ridiculous nonsense: mythical beasts concocted from religious delusions.

• Scully
    Scully

Wasn't "Babylon the Great" the woman's name upon whose forehead it was written? She was the one riding the scarlet coloured wild beast (aka 666), but she wasn't the beast itself.

I remember reading somewhere that the Hebrew characters for "666" corresponded with a Hebrew word/name as well. That's what I would have guessed. Or George W. Bush.

But seriously, I don't care. I'm an atheist.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Schizm, did you use the Chaldean-Hebrew Kabala to determine the name?

Frannie

• gumby
    gumby

The bible likes to be sneaky about names. Even Jesus was to have a name above all other names when he sacraficed his life and the bible never said what that name was. Even Satans name was hidden for 4 thousand years untill Jesus told us his name.

Even Jehovah........he was here forever and never told his name till Moses came along and god told Moses his name. I guess Adam and Eve just called him "Boss".

I looked up Schizm in webster dictionary and it gave this meaning

Schizm= some nutsack who posts on JWD.

See....you can't believe everything you read.

Gumby

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

This made me curious, so I googled "666 Hebrew" and found websites that made calculations from the Hebrew characters that supposedly prove that the following are the antichrist of Revelation: Bill Clinton, George Bush, Nero, Alistair Crowly and others.

Moral of the story: You can manipulate scripture to mean anything you want it to mean.

Coffee

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Watch yourself there now, SunnySpot, we don't want you to be having a stroke or heart attack over the things I post. Do you always stay this upset? Do you also get mad at your keyboard?

?????????????????????????????????

You are defintely one very weird and extremely insenstive person.

I said...."that was funny"....followed by three (for emphasis) smiley grins! You took THAT as my being upset-mad-whatever?

This is the second time (that I happened to catch) where you have poked "fun?" at my having a stroke or a heart attack over what you posted. The first time you used the same words....should I dig up the post for you?

I have spoken about both---the two strokes AND a heart attack that I suffered all within two week's time, and I find it offensive for you to think I would find your remarks even remotely humorous. Once---I ignored your heartless and quite snotty remark. This time I am calling you on it.

Having to learn to walk, talk and function all over again was tough......hardly something to joke about.....unless it comes from a very cold-hearted ,callous, and nasty person. Maybe I should submit a post about what I went through during a year of painful and extensive therapy...just to brighten your day and bring a smile to your face. This should warm your heart---I am still partially paralyzed on my right side and have lost the use of my right hand (I type by pecking with one finger on each hand AND I have Arthritis!) MY! I can almost hear your laughter now!

Do you also make fun of people in wheelchairs, or purposely bump into those on crutches---just for a laugh? Now THAT would be funny...eh? You are not funny, and I find you disgusting and despicable. You ARE a credit to your god.

I apologize to the rest of you posters....I didn't want this to turn into a bummer OR a pity-party......but I just had to speak out and settle (I hope) this brand of "sick humor" and this equally sick person...once and for all.

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit