The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Schizm
    Schizm

Building the Tower of Babel Tissot, James (1896-1900)
    Technique: Watercolour

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

holy crap! i thought this thread died!

lmao @ kidA and atypical

**grabs popcorn and sits on corner**

alrighty...carry on then...

luv, vader kitty

• Schizm
    Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm

This thread has been viewed: 6,576 times. Apparently there is a lot of interest in the subject. Schizm .

• Schizm
    Schizm

Sadly, regarding the "name" of the wild beast, this is what the WTS has on its official website:

FEW Bible topics have evoked as much interest and concern as the prophecy about the mysterious mark, or name, of "the wild beast"—the number 666. -- http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/2004/4/1/article_01.htm

I wonder when the WTS will finally realize that the name of the wild beast is NOT the same as its number (666)? It's name is that which the harlot has written on her forehead, which is Babylon the Great. The reason why the harlot has the beast's name written upon her forehead is because it is the beast whom she serves rather than God. Consistantly, those who serve God are said to have his name written on their foreheads.

The hits on this thread now amount to 6,703 times, so the WTS did get it right regarding the interest this topic evokes.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

No doubt, Schizm. A lot of interest. I understand the Elephant Man drew quite a crowd, too.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Still whimpering I see, AuldSoul. I'll bet you're wife gets a belly full of you quite regularly. Whimper, whimper, whimper! Seems all you ever do is whimper.

• truth.ceeker
    truth.ceeker

I wanted to mention this so as to keep it in mind when we work together in the sharing of knowledge and the building up of one another:

1Co 13:2 And if I have prophecies, and know all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

1Co 8:1

But concerning the sacrifices to idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.

1Co 8:2 But if anyone thinks to know anything, he still has known nothing as he ought to know.

1Co 8:3

But if anyone loves God, he has been known by Him.

And in conclusion we can help our brothers and sisters to become strong in the faith of Jesus and of His Father.

Eph 4:111 And indeed He gave some

to be apostles; and some prophets; and some evangelists; and some pastors and teachers;

Eph 4:12

with a view to the perfecting of the saints for the work of the ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ,

Eph 4:13 until we all may come to the unity of the faith and of the full knowledge of the Son of God, to a full-grown man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,

Eph 4:14

Eph 4:15

but speaking the truth in love, we may grow up into Him in all things, who is the Head, the Christ,

Eph 4:16

from whom all the body, having been fitted and compacted together through every assisting bond, according to the effectual working of one measure in each part, produces the growth of the body to the building up of itself in love.

..truth.ceeker..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit