The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Here comes the Toe to yap away some more. At least you don't need to be Dr.Doolittle to understand what I talking about, whereas you, on the other hand...

You're doing an excellent patchwork job with those scriptures, dragging a little from here and a little from there. A veritable Watchtower study, so it is! With the way you're spinning out your "information" over so many pages and days, it's like watching someone drooling in the corner with double incontinence. A truly sorry sight.

Man oh man, you're slow. I can't believe you took a few hours to see IP_SECs sarcasm.

This is like a bad sitcom. Anyhow, did you ever get around to identifying the 8th king in modern times? I'm truly gripped in the throes of anticipation...

• Schizm
    Schizm
    You are fast with the accusations, Schizm. Show me.

Still trying to derail my topic, aren't you jnat.

All the proof you need can be found within your 8400-plus posts. Search through them yourself! I don't particulary enjoy reading your posts here in this thread, so I certainly wouldn't find it a pleasure to go browsing through your others.

I suppose you're going to tell me now that you love the WTS and those on the Governing Body?

You are obviously seeking attention, jnat. Is there some particular reason as to why you need such attention here?

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Man oh man, you're slow. I can't believe you took a few hours to see IP_SECs sarcasm.

I later remembered having an encounter with him once before. Once I connected the comment with the person then I knew I had taken him the wrong way. Besides, I've never claimed to be "fast" anyways. My specialty is "accuracy," and most times that requires TIME.

This is like a bad sitcom. Anyhow, did you ever get around to identifying the 8th king in modern times? I'm truly gripped in the throes of anticipation...

But yet it's a topic that keeps your eyes constantly glued to the monitor you sit in front of. You really shouldn't let what I say work on your nerves the way you do, LT. Just try harder to not pay any attention to the proddings of you conscience.

did you ever get around to identifying the 8th king in modern times?

If I truly wanted to hurt your feelings, I'd reply: "What a dumb question!"

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I can't believe the length of this thread when there is an obvious answer.

The name of the beast is Leroy and his number is 800-739-7299 ... I don't have his fax number but I'll look it up and post it later. It's fun to just fill his fax with ads for vacations to Orlando and restaurant menus.

Rub a Dub

Haven't you forgotten what you said in your biography, RubaDub? Here, let me remind you:

I'm not here to bad-mouth anyone or anything.... -- RubaDub .

Schizm

• Kaput
    Kaput
    My specialty is "accuracy," and most times that requires TIME.

So, Schizwhiz ---- How many TIMEs, TIME and half-a-TIME before you hit the bull?

• Trojan
    Trojan

Schizm: You have enough material here to go and create your own religion....man, all that writing!!! You're scaring the folks at WTBTS, as THEY are the ones that publish stuff like that....

Here's what you could do: Create a great book, include your theories (don't make it red, as that is already taken by our friends in Brooklyn), than gather enough people together (one tip: preferebly people that bow and agree to anything you say, works best, we've all seen that).

Next step is: you study with them - i would say, how about every week? If they don't answer (the right answers, naturally the ones you have whispered in they're ears) you will expell them from the group.

Ahh, one important point (shame on me, the most important!!!): ask them for donations, as you will need them to print your next theories about other books (how about Daniel?) and also a book about Aliens (would sell nicely and the folks at WTBTS don't have one, great money-making tip here from me...)

Pack all up, give it a nice name.....and off you go, my friend......an NEW WORLD RELIGION, BORN before our eyes!

Man, if Russell or Rutherford had the Internet......they would be posting stuff like this!

Good night everyone,

Trojan.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    How many TIMEs, TIME and half-a-TIME before you hit the bull?

Your choice of screen name is proving to be quite appropriate for a person whose brain went "kaput".

Instead of the way you have it worded, it's like this: "a time, and times and half a time".

Can you tell the difference now, knucklehead?

I may have to start charging you for all these private lessons you're receiving, kaput. You could save yourself some money by just not posting.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Good night everyone,

Trojan.

As dumb as you are it'd surprise me if you even know how to go to sleep.

But then again, you're asleep all the time aren't you?

Schizm

• Trojan
    Trojan

Damn, I just woke up.....was sleeping so nicely, and now had to come back to read your post (I couldn't sleep over your little riddle here.....)

I will try to keep my eyes open.....really, I promise....so I don't miss anything you're explaining.....go on....I'm all ears for these wonderfull bits of truth....

Trojan.

• Schizm
    Schizm

Trojan,

Being that it's obvious you don't intend on contributing anything having to do with the subject of the thread, why not do the respectful thing .... and just get lost.

Oh, that's right, you're already "lost", aren't you? Well, in that case ....... go find yourself. And, if you do happen to find yourself, you should run and tell your momma. No doubt she's been wondering whatever happened to her child.

Schizm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit