The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Schizm
    Schizm

As shown by the text below, the 7-headed wild beast has a name.

16 And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six. Revelation 13:16-18

So what is the beast's "name"? Of course the beast's "number" is "666" -- but that's not it's "name". The beast's name and number are two different things. The Bible does indeed tell its readers what that NAME is. I know the beast's name, do you?

• Schizm
    Schizm

This is according to the New American Standard Bible:

16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. Revelation 13:16-18

And this is the way The Message translation words it:

16 It forced all people, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to have a mark on the right hand or forehead. 17 Without the mark of the name of the Beast or the number of its name, it was impossible to buy or sell anything.

18 Solve a riddle: Put your heads together and figure out the meaning of the number of the Beast. It's a human number: six hundred sixty-six.Revelation 13:16-18

The New American Standard Bible is available online: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=13&version=49

The Message translation is available online: http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/index.php?action=getVersionInfo&vid=65&lang=2

And, there are many more translations available: http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/

• Clam
    Clam

It's KEVIN

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I know the beast's name, do you?

tetrapod.sapien -- MWA HA HA HA!!!

• Schizm
    Schizm
    It's KEVIN

Many Pit Bulls do act a lot like wild beasts, but your puppy there doesn't have 7 heads and 10 horns. So the beast's name isn't "Kevin".

• Schizm
    Schizm

Is there not someone here intelligent to know the name of the wild beast? It's really simple to figure out. I'm really surprised that the Watchtower doesn't know. I'll give you a clue.

And upon [the woman's] forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great". -- Revelation 17:5.

• avishai
    avishai

Who gives a shite?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i'm intelligent. don't let my portrait put you off....

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Who gives a shite?

You can't even spell "shit" correctly, man!

ROFLMAO !!!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

are you american?

ROFL! you can't even use google!

Definitions of shite on the Web:

Shite is a vernacular word in Modern English denoting the feces, the solid byproduct of digestion. It is an old and native English word, but following the Norman Conquest, Norman, Anglo-Norman, French, and Latin terms for many common objects and bodily functions began to be seen as more distinguished than native words, and thereafter feces became the accepted English noun, to defecate became the accepted English verb, and shit was no longer used in polite company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shite

The word shite may refer to various things:

1. A synonym for shit which originated from Ireland.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit