The Wild Beast has both a Name & Number. Do you know what the NAME is?

by Schizm 368 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Schizm
    Schizm

Ezra,

Thank you for your post. The image which Nebuchadnezzar set up is what might be called a "prototype" of the yet-to-arrive 8th King. Just as Neb required those attending the ceremony to "bow" before his image (thus showing that they accepted him as being the Highest Authority) so it will be when the 8th King arrives. In either case, for any who refuse to "bow" they were to end up loosing their lives because of it.

The WTS has yet to appreciate that "666" is NOT the name of the wild beast. That's its "number" not its "name". Of course the WTS isn't alone in misunderstanding this point.

Also, the WTS has been completely mistaken in thinking the United Nations has fulfilled the role of the 8th King. The 8th King hasn't even made the scene yet. The 8th King will literally rule the entire world, something the United Nations has never done, even as you mentioned.

Schizm

• LittleToe
  • Schizm
    Schizm
    Didn't we cover that a few pages back?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/105318/1855366/post.ashx#1855366

"Babylon the Great" does not add up to 666...

Nor must it do so! The "name" of the beast is one thing, while its "number" is yet another.

Schizm

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

And so you show your ignorance again...

Can you even spell Gematria?

• Schizm
    Schizm

The Bible says that the name written on the woman's forehead is a "mystery", meaning that there is a mystery that surrounds the name. It's certainly no mystery what the name itself is, because it's easily seen to be the name of the wild beast, which is Babylon the Great. So in what respect then is the name a "mystery"? The REAL mystery of the matter refers to the REASON for which the beast is given the particular name of "Babylon the Great". Being the "mystery" that it is, requires the reader to unlock the REASON for the name being what it is.

In order to solve the said "mystery" a person has to first understand the reason why the tower of Babel was built, and what its accomplishment was thought to have proven. Once that is understood, then a clear parallel is seen between its intended purpose and the purpose behind the 8th King being 'constructed'.

The intent of the people who built the tower of Babel was to show by example what can be accomplished if people will only "stick together". By being UNITED in their efforts they wanted to provide "peace and security" for themselves, but independently of God. That's exactly the reason for which the nations will cooperate together in forming a one-world government. They will think that their UNITED effort at satisfying the world's need for "peace and security" will be a successful venture, in spite of God being left out of the picture. But they're in for a great big surprise, even as were those who built the 'original tower'. "Unless Jehovah himself builds the house, it is to no avail that its builders have worked hard on it." -- Psalms 127:1.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm

LittleToe,

You remind me of one of those little mutts that have a bark that's much worse than their bite.

You're all noise.

Schizm

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Spew your hatred for Christendom all you want. -- jnat.

It's YOU that has spewed "hatred" here in this thread, even as I pointed out to you. You've exhibited no other reason for posting messages to me other than to vent your hatred for the WTS and anyone with the slightest association with that organization. As for me spewing hatred for Christendom, that's simply not true. I've made an effort at exposing what the Bible has to say about the harlot, and what the harlot represents, but I've never said that I hated any member of Christendom. On the other hand, you've made it abundantly clear that you hate the WTS and its Governing Body.

I still see no specific and measurable evidences for those claims. -- jnat.

Can I help it if you are blind? I suppose you want me to take the blame for that too! Schizm

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can't believe the length of this thread when there is an obvious answer.

The name of the beast is Leroy and his number is 800-739-7299 ... I don't have his fax number but I'll look it up and post it later. It's fun to just fill his fax with ads for vacations to Orlando and restaurant menus.

Rub a Dub

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are fast with the accusations, Schizm. Show me.

• Schizm
    Schizm
    Schizm, you have made some wonderful points on this thread!! -- IP_SEC.

Oh, I see now that you most likely meant that in a negative sense. How naive of me!

Well, then, in that case you can go ahead and drink the , because it's most likely hot by now.

Schizm (of the adding on the "points" fast class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit