we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Hey PMJ, All you have to do is look at the facts. Everything that the posters are bringing up ie: The UN scandal, the blood issue, How about your Society cleverly changing and hiding the truth about what they wrote in the past. Shutting down web sites because they embarass the WTS. The proof is there if you are willing to look at it. We say nothing unless we have proof. There is proof from your own literature no less. Your own literature is what will ultimately destroy the Tower.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Hi, PMJ.

Last night you were conversing with people in a normal tone, today you are mad.

What happened?

Reason's a bitch.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

If you are willing to be on this site, then why not LOOK at the Many Quote sites that are up now and see what YOUR BORG has said over the years. And may the chips fall where they may. Does anyone have a Quote site handy?

• TopHat
    TopHat

PMJ, I will not and cannot support an organization that protects pedophiles and punishes the victims....Here is the proof. http://silentlambs.com/education/dateline_trans.cfm

• jeanniebeanz
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

WT-70-6-1-pp.-343-344 However, regarding the name “Jehovah,” The Argus of Cape Town, South Africa, said on March 9, 1970: “The man who has been most intimately concerned with the revision [New English Bible], Prof. Sir Godfrey Driver, . . . said: ‘There never was such a word [as Jehovah] until the French scribes invented it in 1520 or whenever it was. It is a monstrosity.’” But French scribes did not invent the name “Jehovah.” It was in use centuries before, Raymond Martin’s Pugio Fidei using it in the form “Jehova” in the year 1270. Yet, because of such negative attitudes toward this name, the introduction to The New English Bible, on page xvi, states: “The present translators have retained this incorrect but customary form [Jehovah] in the text of passages where the name is explained with a note on its pronunciation (e.g. Exodus 3.15) and in four place-names of which it forms a constituent element; elsewhere they have followed ancient translators in substituting ‘LORD’ or ‘GOD’, printed as here in capital letters, for the Hebrew name.” http://www.macgregorministries.org/jehovahs_witnesses/gods_name.html

WHAT ABOUT "JEHOVAH" ?

Some people in recent years have used the name "JEHOVAH" in place of "YHWH". According to the Watchtower Society of Jehovah's Witnesses, this name was first recorded in 1270 A.D. more than a thousand years after the death of Christ, by a Catholic Monk, Raymundus Martini. [See Aid to Bible Understanding, pages 884, 885].

Scholars recognize that this "patched-up" name of God invented a mere 700 years ago, with the vowels from "ADONAI" inserted between the consonants "YHWH" and then further altered with the letters, "J" and "V" is incorrect.

The following encyclopedias consider the name "JEHOVAH" to be FALSE Merits Student Encyclopedia; Encyclopedia Americana; The Jewish Encyclopedia; Encyclopedia International The Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible; The New Catholic Encyclopedia; The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, and many more.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    PMJ.......The Watchtower organization has condemed other churches of harboring pedophiles....BUT did you know that the WTS not only harbors pedophiles but spends money for their defence in court?

At the risk of breaking "house rules" I would like to bring the above point out in a bigger and bolder print in case it was glossed over. It IS that important.

The evil WTS cult won't accept donations earmarked for all the suffering and displaced victims of Katrina......but have no problem with spending your hard-earned contributions for "worldwide preaching work" defending admitted child molesters within the Kingdom Halls.

They won't help the many needy in their own congregations, but will plunk down hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to protect their precious "image".....which takes top priority along with gaining prime real estate.....all to the glory of the Watchtowergod they worship.

The WTS makes me vomit.

• blondie
    blondie

PMJ, seems like you are imitating the wrong people, your self-righteousness is showing.

(Luke 18:9-14) 9 But he spoke this illustration also to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous and who considered the rest as nothing: 10 "Two men went up into the temple to pray, the one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and began to pray these things to himself, ‘O God, I thank you I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unrighteous, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week, I give the tenth of all things I acquire.’ 13 But the tax collector standing at a distance was not willing even to raise his eyes heavenward, but kept beating his breast, saying, ‘O God, be gracious to me a sinner.’ 14 I tell YOU, This man went down to his home proved more righteous than that man; because everyone that exalts himself will be humiliated, but he that humbles himself will be exalted."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU YOUR MIND WAS ALLREADY MADE UP.TELL ME WHATS THE DIFFRENCE IN TAKING WHAT CARL O JOHNSON SAYS AS BEING TRUE AND ME TAKING WHAT THE GOVERNING BODY SAY AS TRUTH?ARE YOU NOT ALL TAKING A MANS WORD FOR THINGS?

Do you know anything about critical thinking? So is there no difference similarly between a jury picking between what the prosecutor or the defense attorney says? Does a jury come into the court room with their minds already made up, or do they determine whether the prosecutor or the defense attorney is right by examining the evidence?

BTW, when you say "We have the truth there is no doubt," it sounds like you're saying that to convince yourself.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU YOUR MIND WAS ALLREADY MADE UP.TELL ME WHATS THE DIFFRENCE IN TAKING WHAT CARL O JOHNSON SAYS AS BEING TRUE AND ME TAKING WHAT THE GOVERNING BODY SAY AS TRUTH?ARE YOU NOT ALL TAKING A MANS WORD FOR THINGS?

...that statement pretty much says it all...God, I`m having flashbacks, it`s just like hearing my mother talk (rest her soul). Pretty soon he`ll come up with the "well, there has to be ONE Truth, doesn`t it!" - mantra.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit