we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Romans:

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

NOW you're playing dirty, Double Edge!!!!

Maybe PMJ should also read Romans 8:38-39 before he spouts off about us all being "dead in God's eyes".....another JW "talking point".....

(edited to correct a spelling mistake, as if anyone would notice.......)

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hi PMJ. Respectfully, I just wanted to say that though Jehovah's Witnesses have a relatively good hand on understanding the mechanics of the scriptures, there is a huge portion missing in the way that thier organisation is run, from the top down. It's one thing to mechanically be able to quote verses and scripture but entirely possible to miss the deeper meanings that the scriptures reveal. To miss the spirit in them.

Much revelation, as it applies to scripture, has been afforded me from other religious teachings that the WTB&TS have yet to have a clue. I truly hope that as you spend time here, that you might seek out alternative information that the society would prefer that you not know; about them, the organisation, it history as well as its past failings in prophecy.

If you can't trust your prophets, who can you trust?

I, too, hope that some of us who are more patient, might show a more tolerant spirit to those like you who do not understand why we are here. It's a much more complex picture than you could ever know at this point. If you take your time, however, you might come away with a better understanding of us, as well as yourself and what you believe, as well as why you believe.

• PMJ
    PMJ

IM HERE BECAUSE ITS VERY FUNNY WHAT YOU ALL SAY.ITS AMUSING.U YOUR SELF SAID APOSTAES DOES THAT MEAN THATS WHAT YOU BELEAVE.

• Celia
    Celia

Wow, the spelling is getting worse and worse.... Where did you learn to read and write, I wonder ? Perhaps you're only 12 y.o. and were home-schooled or go to a really bad public school.... Do something about it, hard to get a good job without these skills !

• poppers
    poppers

If not for the fun of watching PMJ getting shredded, I'd be in favor of depriving him of attention by not responding to his posts. I think he's going for the record of attention-whore, seeing how fast people jump on him.

• PMJ
    PMJ

HAHAHAH IM SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING I HOPE U SLEEP TONIGHT.HOPE I HAVENT HURT YOUR FEELINGS

• PMJ
    PMJ

YOU GOT IT POPPERS WHO S YA DADDY WHO IS IN CONTROL I SAY JUMP AND THATS WHAT U ALL DO

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    If not for the fun of watching PMJ getting shredded, I'd be in favor of depriving him of attention by not responding to his posts. I think he's going for the record of attention-whore, seeing how fast people jump on him.

Yeah....I have to agree! On top of it all he can toss out a few scriptures (or not)----and most likely be counting his time as well!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

have a nice life in the halls of obscurity, troll. get off the internet and get a life.

• prophecor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit