we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    HEY I MET MY JW WIFE OF THE INTERNET AND THE ELDERS NO ABOUT THAT SO WHATS YOUR POINT

No = negative Know = to have knowledge

• TD
    TD

Hi PMJ,

....the question is who is doing the will of god on earth today.

I don't want to appear like a, "Tiger waiting to strike" I just enjoy talking with JW's; they're good people.

All exclusivistic religions (i.e. Those that believe that they alone are correct) ask this question. The problem lies with letting the religion that asks the question define the will of God. When that happens, it's simply an exercise in circular reasoning.

Who is doing the will of God on earth today?

If you let The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) define the will of God, than the answer to the question is, "The Mormons."

If you let Jehovah's Witness faith define the will of God, then the answer to the question is, "Jehovah's Witnesses."

It doesn't matter who you ask, if you let them define the will of God, then they will do so in a manner that predetermines the answer.

...there is nothing tricky or confusing about this.the bible says he who does the will of God will be saved he never said he who nows the date of the destruction of jerusalam will be saved or anything else for that matter

I'm very glad you said this. It shows that you realize that the will of God must be defined, by someone other than the framer of the question. ---The Bible, preferably

Jehovah's Witnesses teach that the will of God today is primarily to preach the "Good news of the kingdom." Jehovah's Witnesses teach that an integral part of this good news is that the Gentile Times expired, Christ's parousia began, and the Last Days commenced in 1914.

(cf. The Watchtower February 1, 1996, p. 19; December 15, 1992, p. 4; April 1, 1991 p. 7; August 15, 1991, p. 17; December 15, 1991, p. 27; January 1, 1990, pp. 3 & 13; July 1, 1990, p. 28; September 1, 1989, p. 19; January 1, 1988, pp. 4 & 21; January 1, 1985, p. 19; April 1, 1984, p. 16; April 15, 1984, p. 6; July 15, 1984, p. 15)

Yet the 1914 date is not taught in the Bible. Within the JW belief system, it is utterly dependent upon the date of the destruction of Jerusalem.

Do you see the problem here?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

PMJ,

Since I doubt you will go to the thread I linked to to read anything, I will post it here:

Now, what in this indicates I don't have a relationship with Jehovah?

• sf
    sf

PJM,

It's fun playing with the forbidden apostates while no one is looking or aware of your online activities, isn't it?

What is even more fun is playing with us offline!!

Do you dare? I doubt it. No. I KNOW it!

You would not dare enter a place you knew we were, willingly, as you've done here. You would do as the Feb 15, '05 WT states...to avoid us, EVERYWHERE.

So tell me, are you wise or stupid seeking out apostates and willingly playing in our sandbox?

LOL!!!

Now, isn't there a wt study you should be underlining right about now?

sKally

• PMJ
    PMJ

OK POINT TAKEN ABOUT THE TROLL BUT LOOK AT IT MY WAY IF I CAME ON HERE ALL INCENT SAYING WE HAD THE TRUTH ALL U WOULD DO IS BRING THE FAITH I HAVE DOWN SO U TELL ME EXACTLEY HOW TO ACT WHEN SOMEONE TELLS U YOUR BEING TOLD LIES.TUST ME I NO MY SPELLING IS BAD BUT I NO A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK BUY THE WAY I RAD WHAT YOU POSTED WAS IN THE ISAIHA BOOK

• Gerard
    Gerard

The Watchtower's palm outstretched for a handout can turn in a flash into a cursing fist.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    there is no other group of people who bring glory to jehovah

Two things PMJ; (1) are you sure there is no other group and if so what is your proof? (2) are you sure JWs are glorifying Jehovah despite their hypocrisy?

It's easy to make dogmatic statements, that's what the clergy have done for years.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I NO MY SPELLING IS BAD BUT I NO A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK

Well, if you KNOW you are spelling something wrong, there is NO reason not to correct it.

Again ...

No = negative

Know = to have knowledge

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    HEY I MET MY JW WIFE OF THE INTERNET AND THE ELDERS NO ABOUT THAT SO WHATS YOUR POINTMJ.

That's great PMJ. But you didn't meet your wife on a site that is primarily anti-Watchtower with disfellowshipped and disassociated people did you? Do the elders know you are on THIS site - a site where you are communicating with disfellowshipped and disassociated people and if they don't why not? If you don't tell them you are on this site, a site that the Society has repeatedly warned you against, than you are not following the truth. You are beating around the bush, it's a simple question...really.

• poppers
    poppers

Double Edge, those one syllable words are tricky, aren't they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit