we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    there is no other group of people who bring glory to jehovah

say what? I'm a STRONG believer in God - His Glory isn't dependent on people.

• PMJ
    PMJ

im sorry double edge i didnt realise you new my age and my exsperince.and what i no about other religions.well i do no a bit about the mormons and i no this the bible doesnt teach jesus cam to america nor does it teah we had a pre human exsitence in heaven.nor does it give any idea that adam is the arch angel

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

did they realy ever have a realship with jah? Yes.

I would suggest that you go post on another pro JW board...you're in the wrong place. I am not being disrespectful, just truthful. I don't see what your motive is for coming here and saying they have the "truth." Apparently, you have not been reading the many posts exposing all their UN truths!!! It all started out as a lie and has continued as such all through the JW history. Name one prophesy that they have said would happen...

By their own words "if a phophet speaks in God's name and that prophesy doesn't come true...FALSE PROPHET"

Armageddon--1914 didn't happen

Armageddon--1925 didn't happen

Armageddon---every day since then...still hasn't happened

Wake up out of your cult mindset!!!

Swalker

• Legolas
    Legolas

I have one word for you... RESEARCH!

• sf
    sf

The religion each one chooses is a belief. And there is always a shadow of doubt when you believe in something. Belief isn't knowing. It is hope and hope is faith.

Yet, there is and always be, that shadow of doubt.

It only stands to reason.

sKally

• PMJ
    PMJ

I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU YOUR MIND WAS ALLREADY MADE UP.TELL ME WHATS THE DIFFRENCE IN TAKING WHAT CARL O JOHNSON SAYS AS BEING TRUE AND ME TAKING WHAT THE GOVERNING BODY SAY AS TRUTH?ARE YOU NOT ALL TAKING A MANS WORD FOR THINGS?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

PMJ...I suggest that you go read Eze. 34th chapter...leave it in God's hands. It's not up to you to decide how to do God's work. He can handle it any way he wants, any time he wants, and save whomever he wants...no matter where or what they believe. End of story.

Swalker (doesn't like people speaking for God...he's a big boy and can take care of himself)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

and youre not taking a man's word??
    gimme a break, troll.
    yawn....

• Spectre
    Spectre

I have a problem with a god that would give me life and freewill but then want me to spend all my time just telling other people how great he is.

• PMJ
    PMJ

skywalker THEN WHY DID HE HAVE A NATION OF PEOPLE WHOM SERVE HIM.AND WHO WERE DIFFENT THAN ALL OTHER NATIONS??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit