we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ballistic
    ballistic
    the sad fat is you call the WTS but its all you ever talk about they still have a hold on you in some way or another.

It might indicate just what affect brainwashing actually has.

• JT
    JT

I CERTANLY DO NO WHAT ROCKS PEOPLES BOAT ON THIS WEBSITE.THE POST I JUST PUT WAS TOO SEE THE REACTION I WOULD GET.ITS LIKE A BUNCH OF TIGERS WAITING TO STIRKE ON ITS PRAY

########

excellent point, it is very sad how many former jw respond when someone post who indicates that they support the wt explanation of scripture

in the 8yrs of posting i have never understood why former jw respond in such a manner-

if a person say they agree with the society, is it not reasonable to expect that any comments that follow by the poster will reflect that-

too many former jw fail to realize the danger that any jw faces if caught on such a site, so instead of commending the person for not allowing the wt to tell them who they can talk to being that most are DF DAed or classiifed by the wt as apostates on this site, former jw jump with both feet on the jw supporter

how quickly we forget what it was like coming to a site like this trying to defend the wt 130yr paper trail

welcome the poster, commend the poster for not be afraid to think for themselves by merely being here-

i know jw who fear that demons will come out of their monitor by being on this site- yet we have a actually jw viisiting us-

instead of attacking the person, why not direct ones focus on wt issues

personal attacks should only come from a current jw not a former jw in my view, why cause we have --been there --done that, bought the tee shirt

the poster stated he belives wt has the Truth, well we should know the routine by know, -ever jw says that- DUHHHH so we need to ask the poster is he or she willing to look at the REcord??

then we let what is IN Print speak for itself-

this is the worst part of watching a jw poster - post, he or she is often attacked by former jw, and we all know what the current jw is going to say, it ain't rocket science -

we got the truth, all you are weak, don't want to preach, want to sin , don't want anyone telling you what to do, the list goes on and on, we know the "SPILL"

we need to be more effective by moving the poster quickly from such Fluff to meat and potatoe issues concerning wt, but time and time again former jw fall into the trap

and then the current jw laughs at you-

i know of a "former jw" who used to come online while still a jw in the presense of a few tight friends who were jw and he would actually drop a HOT LINE just to see the response of former jw and just as this posters has indicated, the former jw fall for it hook line and sinker

i trutly think that as the years go on more former jw need to develope a much better approach to first time posters- in fact shocking them with "LOVE BOMBING"

keeping in mind the wt has already told them how former jw act and sure enough so many jw prove the wt to be 110% -

i tell you folks honey will catch you more flies than vineagar- not all the flies, but indeed more

just my 2

do so many former jw fail

• John Doe
    John Doe

JT, I reply to what's posted. I take no responsibility for other's life choices. Life is too short for all this mind game bs--unless it's to enjoy a bit of a diversion from other things. Bottom line--NO internet forum should be taken seriously. ;-)

• Kaput
    Kaput
    JT, I reply to what's posted. I take no responsibility for other's life choices. Life is too short for all this mind game bs--unless it's to enjoy a bit of a diversion from other things. Bottom line--NO internet forum should be taken seriously. ;-)

Hear, Hear!

• JT
    JT

Life is too short for all this mind game bs--unless it's to enjoy a bit of a diversion from other things. Bottom line--NO internet forum should be taken seriously. ;-)

##########

excellent point and that is why when a jw comes on an apostate site we already know they are in violation of wt rules, so there is no need to get excited about what they say, - after years of being online we should be able to weed out trolls from just mislead jw

as the poster indicated he PLAYED us, the question is did you or i fall for it

i can see the first few times, but afterwhile i believe we should have better perception and not be so gulible by someone posting, "WT IS TRUE All of you will DIE" DuhHHHHHHH

to me getting a jw to EVEN post is the most important thing accomplished, as many of us know that is the very first step taken leading out of wt, even it the poor poster doesn't even know it

not all jw leave, but for many of us coming here and posting -even in support of the wt was the first step so commend the poor fellow he don't know any better- smile

• John Doe
    John Doe

You're right JT. I actually quoted the post with the comment of what you speak, but I just couldn't help myself. ;-) Really though, his grammar is so consistently horrible/incomprehensible that I wonder if he's really faking it. You have to be pretty intelligent to have such consistent attrocities of grammar. ;-) But hey, if he wants to play, let's have some fun. ;-)

• zagor
    zagor

PMJ,

Jesus, whom you say are following, was always able to turn logic of their enemies onto their heads. All you are managing to do mate is to turn your own logic onto your own head. Which is a miracle in itself when you think about it..

• JT
    JT

"but I just couldn't help myself. ;-)"

############

see you are so BADDDDDDDDDDD! smile

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    the sad fat is you call the WTS but its all you ever talk about they still have a hold on you in some way or another.

PMJ, the devil doesn't let go of one's mind very easily.

Frannie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    who is doing the will of god on earth today

PMJ, are you sure the "will of god" according to the scriptures is to be judging one's fellow man/woman and family members and hold all in contempt and condemnation for their sins?

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit