we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TopHat
    TopHat

PMJ.......The Watchtower organization has condemed other churches of harboring pedophiles....BUT did you know that the WTS not only harbors pedophiles but spends money for their defence in court?

• PMJ
    PMJ

CAN YOU PROVE TO ME DEAMONS EXSIST?

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Something tells me there is a direct link between bad spelling and dubdom...

He/Shes just being an Artysmay Asspay

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Simmer down, PMJ. No need for all caps. Seriously, relax. No pressure, just everybody chatting away.

Granted, your spelling errors are nothing to be concerned over. No sweat.

I think the reason everyone is asking about you being here is they want you to see that you are similar to them. Like you, they have decided to ignore some counsel from the Watchtower. They just draw the line at a different point than you.

We're not all that different, we two.

Dave

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    CAN YOU PROVE TO ME DEAMONS EXSIST?

?? Well, no, not really, LoL. But then again, I am not the one with an obligation to believe in them, you are. So maybe you should ask yourself that question instead.

IF I CAME ON HERE ALL INCENT SAYING WE HAD THE TRUTH ALL U WOULD DO IS BRING THE FAITH I HAVE DOWN

Well, so don`t come here then.

Christ, help me, I suddenly feel like banging my head against the wall.

• poppers
    poppers

"Christ, help me, I suddenly feel like banging my head against the wall." It feels good when you stop though. I'm out of here.

• Gerard
    Gerard

PMJ,

Maybe you can tell me the Truth® about the WT's NGO memebrship to the United Nations' DPI?

http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

4 March 2004

To Whom It May Concern,

Recently the NGO Section has been receiving numerous inquiries regarding the association of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York

with the Department of Public Information (DPI). This organization applied for association with DPI in 1991 and was granted association in 1992. By accepting association with DPI, the organization agreed to meet criteria for association, including support and respect of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes with its constituents and to a broader audience about UN activities.

In October 2001, the Main Representative of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York to the United Nations, Giro Aulicino, requested termination of its association with DPI. Following this request, the DPI made a decision to disassociate the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York as of 9 October 2001.

Please be informed that it is the policy of the Department of Public Information of the United Nations to keep correspondence between the United Nations and NGOs associated with DPI confidential. However, please see below the paragraph included in all letters sent to NGOs approved for association in 1992:

"The principal purpose of association of non-governmental organizations with the United Nations Department of Public Information is the redissemination of information in order to increase public understanding of the principles, activities and achievements of the United Nations and its Agencies. Consequently, it is important that you should keep us informed about your organization's information programme as it relates to the United Nations, including sending us issues of your relevant publications. We are enclosing a brochure on the "The United Nations and Non-Governmental Organizations", which will give you some information regarding the NGO relationship."

In addition, the criteria for NGOs to become associated with DPI include the following:

1. • that the NGO share the principles of the UN Charter;
    2. • operate solely on a not-for-profit basis;
    3. • have a demonstrated interest in United Nations issues and a proven ability to reach large or specialized audiences, such as educators, media representatives, policy makers and the business community;

1. • have the commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes about UN activities by publishing newsletters, bulletins and pamphlets, organizing conferences, seminars and round tables; and enlisting the cooperation of the media.

We expect that you will share this information with your concerned colleagues, as we are unable to address the scores of duplicate requests regarding the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society that are being directed to our offices. Thank you for your interest in the work of the United Nations.

Sincerely,

Paul Hoeffel

Chief

NGO Section

Department of Public Information

• PMJ
    PMJ

PLEASE DONT BANG YOUR HEAD AGAINS THE WALL I ASSURE YOU IT WILL HURT

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

As of this post, PMJ made 61 posts on this forum. He berates all of us for not following the truth when at least 62 times, he disobeyed warnings against these sites by Jehovah's organization.

It reeks of hypcrisy.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hi, PMJ.

Last night you were conversing with people in a normal tone, today you are mad.

What happened?

Jeannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit