we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• skyman
    skyman

I do not know if you know about the UN and the Society joining them. I called the Society and they gave me their reason for joining so I wrote the UN and everthing the Society said was the reason the Un said no not the Truth. I called Society agian brought out what I was told. The brother told me that I had THeocratic Warfare used on me. THATS RIGHT THEY LIED AND FEEL THEY HAD THE RIGHT TO LIE TO ME A BROTHER> now if you want to go that s your business but remember they do lie to you and feel they have that right if they think you do not need to know the truth. DO YOUR RESEACH

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

PMJ,

I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt. I can imagine that you do have a perfectly legitimate motive for starting this thread, but I can't imagine what it would be. Generally, you post to either ask a question, or present information.

If it was to ask the question, "Do you agree that the JW's have the truth?" then as you can see the answer is mostly "no". This isn't from taking another man's word for it, it's from doing independant research.

If it was to present the information that JW's in fact DO have the truth, then you'll need to defend that information in order for it to be useful. I could for instance say, "Garden fairies exist!" But if all I did was state it, and not provide any evidence to back it up, then it's meaningless.

So, do I read you right? Were you asking a question or presenting information? Or is a third thing that I didn't anticipate?

Dave

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I SAY JUMP AND THATS WHAT U ALL DO

I don't know (no) about the rest of you 'postates....but this is more than enough for me!

Yes Celia----a very Happy New Year to you and to ALL of you here!

(And remember the "pearls before Swine" warning......cuz I definetly smell roast pork since PMJ posted today)

• PMJ
    PMJ

NO THEY DONT NO IM ON THIS SITE.AND YES IT IS WRONG IM IN ERROR.BUT LIKE YOUR SELF CALL IT YOU CALL IT THE TRUTH.LISTEN GET OVER MY SPELLING DONT LET IT STUMBLE YOU.IM SURE YOUR BETTER THAN THAT

• poppers
    poppers

"I SAY JUMP AND THATS WHAT U ALL DO"
    What do YOU do when the WTBS says jump?

• Spectre
    Spectre

Hey, whats everyone doing for new years tonight? I'm hoping that there is the usual punk-rock show at the sports bar here in town.

Troll, hi-jacking threads, whatever.

• poppers
    poppers

"YES IT IS WRONG IM IN ERROR"
    Maybe the demons got you.

• prophecor
    prophecor

cuz I definetly smell roast pork since PMJ posted today)

Or Roast Duck

Like Duck & Cover

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Is it just me, or do all these JW-apologists have this one trait in common: They can`t fu##ing SPELL! English is my second language, and even I spell better than them. Something tells me there is a direct link between bad spelling and dubdom...

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    IF I CAME ON HERE ALL INCENT SAYING WE HAD THE TRUTH ALL U WOULD DO IS BRING THE FAITH I HAVE DOWN

And you know that for sure because you didn't try it. Of course.

In other words, you were prejudiced. You prejudged. You acted in a way that would demonstrate your prejudice to be true, then you declared your prejudice validated.

If you define "THE FAITH [YOU] HAVE" as the teachings of a corrupt group of men, then you are right. Coming to an apostate Web site would obviously have that effect. I don't know of a single one of us who would disagree with you. But if you are calling "TRUTH" something that changes frequently and is only correct for a period of time, and may be wrong 10 years from now—well, in that case, I'd say you and I have a different view of what truth would look like.

You read that in th Isaiah book? Good. What does it mean? Why was the same chapter of Jeremiah that prophesied the 70 years being applied? Tyre was not the nation the 70 years applied to, and neither was Judah or Jerusalem or Israel. As Jeremiah 25:12 states: "...when seventy years have been fulfilled I shall call to account against the king of Babylon and against that nation..."

You don't have to be a genius or know how to spell correctly to figure out that if Babylon fell in 539 BC, then the 70 years ended in 539 BC. Count back 70 years and you come to 609 BC, which is when secular history says Nabopolassar destroyed Harran and finally overthrew Assyria.

I don't doubt you read it. But I doubt you can even see clearly enough through the fog they put your mind in every week to be able to comprehend that they explain THE EXACT SAME VERSES two different ways, as it suits their purposes. Truth speaks double-talk? I don't think so. 1 John 4:1 says: "...test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world."

What is a false PROPHET, if it is not someone who speaks falsely about future events and claims that God has given his stamp of approval on their incorrect words? Either these things the Governing Body teaches come from God, or they come from the only other source—I recommend you challenge your "faith" for basis.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit