we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I CERTANLY DO NO WHAT ROCKS PEOPLES BOAT ON THIS WEBSITE.THE POST I JUST PUT WAS TOO SEE THE REACTION I WOULD GET.ITS LIKE A BUNCH OF TIGERS WAITING TO STIRKE ON ITS PRAY.IN TRUTH I DONT THING ANY ONE OF YOU NO WHAT TO BELEAVE YOUR ALL CONFUSED?AND AT ANY CHANCE YOU GET YOU WILL SLAG THE JW S OFF COME ON GET A LIFE U SAY YOU LEFT THE JWS FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THEY ARE STILL VERY MUCH IN YOUR LIFE

(Spelling corrections are in RED - I don't have time for punctuation or grammer)

I CERTAINLY DO KNOW WHAT ROCKS PEOPLES BOAT ON THIS WEBSITE.THE POST I JUST PUT WAS TOO SEE THE REACTION I WOULD GET. IT'S LIKE A BUNCH OF TIGERS WAITING TO STRIKE ON ITS' PREY. IN TRUTH I DONT THINK ANY ONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE . YOU'RE ALL CONFUSED?AND AT ANY CHANCE YOU GET YOU WILL SLAG THE JW S OFF COME ON GET A LIFE YOU SAY YOU LEFT THE JWS FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THEY ARE STILL VERY MUCH IN YOUR LIFE

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride
    IM HERE BECAUSE ITS VERY FUNNY WHAT YOU ALL SAY.ITS AMUSING.U YOUR SELF SAID APOSTAES DOES THAT MEAN THATS WHAT YOU BELEAVE.

You still didn't answer my question PMJ. Do the elders in your congregation know you are here reading and posting? You seem to think that just because you are amusing yourself it's ok with the Society to be here. If you can't tell the elders in your hall that you are here, that makes you a hypocrite. You are not following the "truth" when you are breaking Jehovah's rules.

• Celia
    Celia

Well, time to celebrate the New Year....

Happy New Year to you PMJ, and everybody reading this thread.

• poppers
    poppers

"HOPE I HAVENT HURT YOUR FEELINGS"
    You're joking about this too, right? It's ok to hurt others' feelings, as long as they're "apostate", right?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

PMJ,

Please read my "un"association letter and explain to me what in it indicates that I don't have a relationship with Jehovah.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/103918/1.ashx

You equate trust and reliance on men with trust in God.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• PMJ
    PMJ

DANIEL HAVE U GOT SOMETHING ABOUT TROLLS.THEY COME UP IN EVERYTHING YOU SAY

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

They have some truth and some untruths, just like everyone else.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

PMJ, if they are so right, then why all the 'new light'? I won't accept 'men's errors' excuse. If Jesus chose his organisation coming up to one hundred years ago, then by now, unless you suspect Jesus chose poorly, you'd expect that organisation to be pretty much locked down. That being said, I'm really sorry that you believe it.

steve

• PMJ
    PMJ

HEY I MET MY JW WIFE OF THE INTERNET AND THE ELDERS NO ABOUT THAT SO WHATS YOUR POINT

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

PMJ,

Trolls are people who post something "JUST TO SEE THE REACTION," as you said. Basically, you admitted to doing exactly what the Internet definition of trolling is.

daniel-p isn't calling you a small green goblin who eats children, he was calling you someone who trolls posts looking for reactions.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit