we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    jehovahs wittnesses have the truth there is no doubt about i.people can say what they like ut there is no other group of people who bring glory to jehovah

Oh....my

(sigh).....

If you look VERY closely, you will see that the WTS brings glory to the WTS and twists what "Jehovah says" into oblivion. They can't make up their MINDS on what "pleases Jehovah" and what doesn't. It is ALWAYS subjuect to change at any given moment. What you are taught as "TRUTH" on Tuesday may very well NOT be "TRUTH" by the following Saturday! Your WTS beliefs are only as good as the latest publication!

Christ's followers were/are known as "Christians"......(oddly enough) but the God of the Hebrew scriptures that the WTS still mistakenly bows down to, leaves Christ on "hold", popping him and his teachings in and out when it suits them. The didn't even call themselves "Christians" until a few short years ago, right? It was an AFTERTHOUGHT, designed to bring a more mainstream "sound" to their identity and to be able to slide in and out of "worldly" agencies to gain acceptance and support as "any other church" would for a variety of reason$.

I never said they weren't deviously clever.......just despicable and slimy. BTW, they aren't doing Jehovah any real favors either, by their judgemental attitudes, ever-changing doctrines and harsh tyranny. I am positive that IF ehovah ever HAD any of his holy spirit on this organization (extremely doubtful at best)....he has long since removed it from by their own disgusting behavior.

The evil cult known as the WTS brings glory to the Watchtowergod.....and has no connection with ANY god that *I* want to worship.

• Celia
    Celia
    tell me people who left the jw s did they realy ever have a realship with jah?

Why do all JW apologists say the same things....

tell me, people who have left the JWs, did they really ever have a relationship with Jah ?

Leaving a sect, leaving the man-made organization, doesn't equal leaving God....

Your spelling needs some improvement. After reading all these Watchtowers and Awakes! your spelling should be perfect!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    im sorry double edge i didnt realise you new my age and my exsperince.and what i no about other religions.

Sorry, PMJ, but your postings speak 'loudly' about your knowledge and experience with other religions.

well i do no a bit about the mormons and i no this the bible doesnt teach jesus cam to america

The mormons don't claim that about the bible either.

nor does it teah we had a pre human exsitence in heaven

Don't be so sure about that...there's a scripture or two one can use to put forth that point of view.

there are many religions i agree but surley they cant all be acceptble to God.there is nothing tricky or confusing about this.

One of the things I like about the teachings of the Saviour's gospel is how he keeps it simple. Like the quote: "by their fruits ye will know them" ... the original Bible Students had a lot of good fruits ... the current JW religion has a bunch of rotten apples spoiling the barrel. The scriptures also keep it simple regarding salvation: Romans:

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

• PMJ
    PMJ

I CERTANLY DO NO WHAT ROCKS PEOPLES BOAT ON THIS WEBSITE.THE POST I JUST PUT WAS TOO SEE THE REACTION I WOULD GET.ITS LIKE A BUNCH OF TIGERS WAITING TO STIRKE ON ITS PRAY.IN TRUTH I DONT THING ANY ONE OF YOU NO WHAT TO BELEAVE YOUR ALL CONFUSED?AND AT ANY CHANCE YOU GET YOU WILL SLAG THE JW S OFF COME ON GET A LIFE U SAY YOU LEFT THE JWS FROM WHAT I CAN SEE THEY ARE STILL VERY MUCH IN YOUR LIFE

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Why do all JW apologists say the same things....

Because they ALL rely on the well-rehearsed "talking points" that are pounded into them at every meeting...as "defense" of their failing faith.

• poppers
    poppers

Can anyone spell troll? PMJ certainly can't. If you can't spell it, you can no doubt smell it.

• PMJ
    PMJ

YOU SAY JW S SAY THE SAME THING FROM WHAT I CAN SEE SO DO YOU ITS LIKE SCRACTHED RECORED.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

PMJ,

You claim to be a faithful Jehovah's Witness yet you repeatedly disobey the Society by reading and posting on this forum. Many if not most of those here are apostates. Do the elders in your congregation know you are here?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    skywalker THEN WHY DID HE HAVE A NATION OF PEOPLE WHOM SERVE HIM.AND WHO WERE DIFFENT THAN ALL OTHER NATIONS??

well, for one reason, the Saviour was to come through the line of David and fulfill prophecy. From then on, the gospel was to be taken to ALL of mankind.

• PMJ
    PMJ

CAN I SPELL TROLL YEP THERE U GO YOUR QUESTION IS ANSWERED NOW ARE YOU ABLE TO COME UP WITH ANYTHING BETTER?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit