we have the truth there is no doubt

by PMJ 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• oldflame
    oldflame
    12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

I think this sums it all .

PMJ,

Your just like the watchtower organisation who lies to you and decieves you, so in turn lie and decieve your society by coming here and associating with those who are disfellowshipped. If you can try to see the hypocrasy here between you and your society. Then you might get a little more respect. I can see by your writing that you are a very uneducated person, who is to blame for that ? I can tell you ! The watchtower society that's who.

I don't think that you are a bad person but you have already labeled everyone here as a bad person, if you had such a great deal of knowledge of the scriptures then you would know about judging others, and about things like false prophets (WTBS) You would know that the bible teaches that anyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved and not just a few jokers (WTBS members) You evidently do not know much about the bible, But I can see that you know only what the GB tell you, now do you think that God is happy with a society who harbors the real truth about God's word ?

• oldflame
    oldflame

PMJ has left the building

• John Doe
    John Doe

I CERTAINLY DO NO KNOW WHAT ROCKS PEOPLES BOAT ON THIS WEBSITE. THE POST I JUST PUT COMPOSED WAS TO SEE THE YOUR REACTION I WOULD GET. ITS LIKE A BUNCH OF TIGERS WAITING TO STIRKE STRIKE ON ITS PRAY PREY. IN TRUTH, I DONT THING THINK ANY ONE OF YOU NO KNOW WHAT TO BELEAVE BELIEVE. YOUR YOU’RE ALL CONFUSED? AND AT ANY CHANCE YOU GET YOU WILL SLAG THE JW S OFF. COME ON, GET A LIFE U YOU SAY. YOU LEFT THE JWS. FROM WHAT I CAN SEE, THEY ARE STILL VERY MUCH IN YOUR LIFE.

This was painful to read. According to Microsoft Word, you are writing on a 2nd grade level. I would say that's being too kind. You've just posted the most depressing post of the week. I feel nothing but pity for you.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Seems to me that PMJ has been a very good dubbie, following the WTS' intructions, by not going to college. Apparently he didn't finish high school either.

Just the spelling on his posts makes me want to puke, let alone their semi-coherent meaning.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I think it is sad to see someone so poorly educated, probably a dish washer

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    PMJ has left the building

Ya think?

Well if so, then he took a lot with him to mull over! All those "seeds" of accurate knowledge that he pecked at (more or less) will be hard to dismiss for a while!

If I'm not mistaken, he did say that he was working on a visa (or something similar) so I hung back on mentioning his extremely poor communication skills, even though it's like trying to wade uphill through a debris-laden river while reading and trying to decipher his posts. I would do poorly if I was trying to write and answer posts in say, Hungarian, so I tried to cut him some slack when English seemed to be his second language.

Didn't he then mention that he was from ENGLAND??? This blew my sympathy out of the water!!! But I still continued to answer his comments the best way I could.....but still feeling sorry for him 1) in that he was a browbeaten and brainblocked JW......AND 2) he couldn't communicate in the English language! I am more than a bit curious about his wife though.....it leaves SO MUCH to speculate on.....probably more than I need to know anyway, hahaha!

IF he comes back here as PMJ, we're ready for another round of unanswered questions (we asked) and to hit our English-English dictionaries to decode his posts..... If and when he comes back here under another screen-name, we'll be able to pick him out in record time....and we all know why, MPD notwithstanding!!

Annie.....now going to get my second coffee of the morning!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

He ran off, cause he got scared. He realised that the people here have tons of knowledge and information, and he started feeling that seed of suspicion towards the MotherTower...and that creeped him out. He doesn`t want to loose his religion. That`s ok, though. I don`t mind that people who can`t spell for shit sticks to the Lie.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I've followed this thread this morning.

I exactly who you are PMJ

you are going to be in trouble.

wanna

• PMJ
    PMJ

wannaexit what you talking about you no who exactuly i am?u havent a clue who i am.if any ones in trouble its you

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    u havent a clue who i am

From your posts, it appears that you are an honest person. You seem to think for yourself, rather than have your dogma forced on you. You accept what the Watchtower teaches as truth only because you feel it has been proven to you. But if you spend much time around those that have disproven the proof, you will begin to see it for yourself.

I could be wrong, but I think wanna is suggesting that you look familiar, like an image in the mirror from a short time ago. We've all been through it, all been where you are.

Do we know you? Of course not. Have we been where you are? Oh yeah. I was a ministerial servant and a pioneer. LittleToe was an elder. We're filled to the gills with former elders, pioneers, and others of higher rank. One guy was conducting the Watchtower on Sunday and posting here at the same time.

Knowledge is power. Gain the knowledge. What you do with the power is up to you.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit