never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PMJ
    PMJ

ye sure we can what would u like to talk about?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I see 2 gods...a big one and a little one but still 2 gods

• Honesty
    Honesty
    2jehovah God and Jesus

Ok, great. You also said:

well i beleave there is only one allmighty true GOD

Ok, so there are two gods mentioned in John 1:1 but there is only one allmighty true god so what kind of god does that make Jesus?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi PMJ, welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new addition to the family!

I hope you're enjoying all the love bombing you're experiencing here. These guys really like to give a "warm welcome" to current JW's. Kind of like JW's do when a new person comes to the KH. Some habits die hard, I guess.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually PMJ had been treated rather kindly...which is a good thing

• PMJ
    PMJ

well i would say a god that has had a begining.like in proverbs hapter 8 were it says he was the earliest of jehovahs achivments the begging of his way

• ballistic
    ballistic

I will not lie to you. I view the Watchtower as the enemy. Call me an apostate if you will but I really don't care what you call me. But I pioneered for many years, stronger than ever after my father died without blood. It kinda gave me a cause to work for. But after I was disfellowshipped, I realised my suspisions about any real love in the organisation were true. I was only loved for what I did, not for who I was. That came after.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

because it's a works based faith...mired in the law of Moses instead of the Grace of God

wow that was good

• PMJ
    PMJ

thats proberly because i dont argue much i just say what i beleave.i dont exspect every one to agree with the watchtower.if they did then i would worry this is to be exspected

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*shhh... there's a bookstudy going on* lol

PMJ, it was very nice meeting you. I'm going to split and let Ballistic have his serious conversation with you...

I jest, but he does have some good points. Auldsoul is pretty sharp too. He's stumped me a time or two.

Have fun, man. Hope to see you around often and loudly.

Jeannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit