never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ballistic
    ballistic

So - what does fog index 3.2 mean? Should I know? Should I care? How did I get here? Who am I? What is the meaning of life?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Brother ballistic, all these questions and more are answered from the Bible. I can't show you where, but if you read this other book, and this other one, and these three magazines, and a tract or two, oh and the Insight books and the other books that are currently offered you can find the simple Bible answers to your questions. They might even tell you a few Scriptures to look up.

If you are interested, just let Brooklyn know and they will send someone 'round to see you. Address it:

Watchtower Bible and Tract $ociety
    ATTN: Incoming $chmuck Desk
    125 Columbia Heights
    Brooklyn, NY 11001

AuldSoul

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

ROFLMAO @ Auldsoul.... true....sooooo...true...

J

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I guess we are in good company abaddon. I seem to remember us being warned, that this very thing would happen. I guess standing up for HIS truth, is something people really don't want to hear. Funny though, they sure praise Him alot, you would think they would love us

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

PMJ, why should I praise god? Why do YOU praise god? PM me with the info, I would love to read it.

Happy New Year,
    Nate

• Gill
    Gill

PMJ - why is it that I get the impression that you are not only hiding your real name, just like the rest of us, but also hiding your real self!

I don't think you can't spell, or use punctuation. I think, you're a clever person, perhaps deep in JW land, maybe an Elder or Elderette, CO or DO? Or are you at the Bethel in Brooklyn? ......Are you Brother Ted himself??

You have some very serious doubts about the WTBTS, don't you? Infact, you're just on the cusp of having found out that it's all total crap and you've spent a lifetime being fooled by a book publishing company, raking in the dollars, by pretending to speak for God himself!

You've got some deep and meaningful questions going round and round your head, haven't you?

Just watch out for who's reading over your shoulder incase they catch you on JWD!

With regards

Gill

• THE SHOOTIST
    THE SHOOTIST

The JWs are the kings of name calling spoiled brats. Remember the phrase, religion is a snare and a racket? Look at their resolutions and the name calling techniques they've used to smear the religions and governments of the world. You in your short-sighted ignorance seek to defend them. I think you need a history lesson as well as an education.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I have to smile when I think of them going to a door, and finding themselves in God's shoes having to face the responsibilty of answering so many questions. I think they will find, they really don't want all that power and authority after all. That is why I am so Glad we have Jesus.(The Bible) the "workshop manual" for our cars.

If you are from the "organization", could you call my Mom and give her some answers to my questions, so my Dad will let me call her again. Monna L. Redden Shepherdsville, KY congergation 502-492-0120? I apoligize if my questions have surpassed the FDS "class's" knowledge. Can you forgive me?

• Flash
    Flash
    "never seen so much hatred"

Then you haven't been paying much attention at the Hall. The love they show is strictly conditional, it is only toward those like themselves and Christlike in name only.

John 14: 15 and 21

"If you love me, you will observe my commandments. He that has my commandments and observes them, that one is he who loves me. In turn he that that loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and plainly show myself to him."

The teachings of Christ are barely mentioned while the endless emphasis on the Old Testament and so-called 'bible principles' are used continualy to oppress and enslave the people.

Matthew 6:23

"...If in reality the light that is in you is darkness, how great that darkness is!"

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

PMJ,

You have no room to talk of people and their "hatred" since you defend an organization founded on hatred. JWs hate anyone who is not a JW. They especially hate those who were once JWs, but saw through all the BS and decided to make a better life for themselves. Love does not exist anywhere in a situation of shunning. How often have you seen and heard your "brothers and sisters" maliciously gossiping about each other behind their backs? Is this loving? Is it loving to demand that families do things according to some mandate that some other HUMAN BEING came up with to satisfy thier own ideas of what family life should be like? Is it loving to downgrade women and treat them as less than equal? Is it loving for Elders to poke their noses into people's private affairs and then dish out punishment if it does not coincide with their ideals? Is it loving to say things like "well, at least that householder that slammed their door in our faces will get what's coming to them at Armaggeddon"? I have heard so many Witlesses make these sorts of comments.

Nothing good at all ever came out of my faith in Jehovah or "His Organization". All I ever saw was hatred, gossip, and fear. My quality of life and hope for the future has increased 100 fold since I left, and yes, I have nothing good to say about an organization that covers up for sexual predators and people who abuse thier families. This is an organization that feeds off of peoples' lonliness, fear, and desperation. No good can come out of this. It is really unfortunate that people are allowed to be taken adavantage of in this manner. I wish people could realize that they will be a lot better off thinking for themselves and if they have to have a relationship with a God of some sort, to have this realtionship built on love, respect, and understanding rather than forming a relatonship with God according to what some stuffy old fart tells you to believe and being encouraged to hate everytbody that does not agree with your manmade sense of faith. This is the reason so many people have died in the name of Christ or Allah or any other religion that preaches death to non-believers.

Good luck and may your eyes someday open to the real truth.

-Breck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit