never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

nice deflection!

• glitter
    glitter

ok let me ask you do you beleave god has a group of people like he did with the jews?

Who was this group of people 150, 200 or 1000 years ago? (repeated because you seem to have missed my post :))

• PMJ
    PMJ

ok ill tell a little about my self i was brought up a jw until i was 7 then my mum and dad fell away just through presures of life.and then when i was 18 they knocked on my door and i asked my dad if it was the truth and he said as far as he was concerned it was but i would have to find out my self so i did.and i got baptised in 1997 and i still beleave its the truth.not meaning they have got everything right.but on a hole.looking at what they beleave like jah being allmighty and not part of a trinity they preety much have it spot on.but there has to be a point were you ask your self do you exspect perfection.if you do you wont find it we live in satans world and so does the organtion if you think you wont find fauilt then your heading for a fall look at gods people rom thousands of years ago they worshiped false gods soliman slept with thousands of women.david who is said to be a man loved by jehovah commeted many misstakes but they were still Gods people

• Sentient
    Sentient

A lot of hate here...yes, it is true that there is a lot of anger and even some hatred here PMJ. It is not because ex-JWs make up a "class" of people who are evil incarnate as you've been trained to believe. It is because anger is simply a great degree of hurt or insecurity/fear being manifested, from which we can each learn things about ourselves and grow. Many here are especially hurt or afraid because of how they were trained to think about themselves through the publications of the WTBTS. Since those publications promote a great deal of fear and hatred of those with an opposing viewpoint, the organization is reaping that which it has sown. As others have said, it is good (and in fact difficult) to learn to see others as invididuals with their own opinions and views rather than holding every person responsible for what one person in the group does. It is also good to look beneath the surface of appearances. Take a look at the picture in my av...it has many meanings. One is: "Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." Words to live by.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Geez I didnt ask for a life story and you didnt even answer your own question

• PMJ
    PMJ

hi Jeannie im moving from england to oregon usa i met a jw who lives there and we got married im now waiting in englad for my i130 to be approved thanks for showig intrest

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

How about" no man comes to the Father unless it is through me "The Bible"." Would that clarify things for you? Why have you choosen to show disbelief in that by your actions? (WTBS) Why can't everyone be "annointed"? why can't everyone "ask Him about the Father"? You ruin the relationship between a Father and His children. Do you expect a reward for this? May you have it in full.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    They (FDS or GB take your pick) have said that they are mediator for the rank and file jws and that Christ is mediator for the 144,000 only so they might as well have said that they are Christ or just as good as. ok you seem to no just about everything there is to no everything.so tell me what do you have to do to be saved? PMJ

Hello and welcome, PMJ Is Jesus your mediator? According to the Jehovah's Witnesses Jesus is not your mediator, the Governing Body of JW's is yours and all others mediator including the other 144,000 here on earth today. You do believe what they tell you don't you? Well, that is what they have been telling people for decades. so tell me what do you have to do to be saved? Why don't we let God's word answer that question.

Romans 10:8-9 The message is near you, in your mouth and in your heart. This is the message of faith that we proclaim: if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:13 For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Acts 4:11-12 This [Jesus] is The stone despised by you builders, who has become the cornerstone.

There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.”

I hate to break it to you this way but you have been thoroughly lied to and deceived by the WTBT$ and the Jehovah's Witnesses. If Jesus is not your mediator as the WTBT$ says He is not then you are not saved and will never be saved as long as you believe them.

Have a nice day,

Bob Evans

Walland, TN

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

What you wrote:

ok ill tell a little about my self i was brought up a jw until i was 7 then my mum and dad fell away just through presures of life.and then when i was 18 they knocked on my door and i asked my dad if it was the truth and he said as far as he was concerned it was but i would have to find out my self so i did.and i got baptised in 1997 and i still beleave its the truth.not meaning they have got everything right.but on a hole.looking at what they beleave like jah being allmighty and not part of a trinity they preety much have it spot on.but there has to be a point were you ask your self do you exspect perfection.if you do you wont find it we live in satans world and so does the organtion if you think you wont find fauilt then your heading for a fall look at gods people rom thousands of years ago they worshiped false gods soliman slept with thousands of women.david who is said to be a man loved by jehovah commeted many misstakes but they were still Gods people

What I found facinating:

ok ill tell a little about my self i was brought up a jw until i was 7 then my mum and dad fell away just through presures of life.and then when i was 18 they knocked on my door and i asked my dad if it was the truth and he said as far as he was concerned it was but i would have to find out my self so i did.and i got baptised in 1997 and i still beleave its the truth.

I'm wondering... and please don't take offense as it is a sincere observation... if your dad really believed it to be the truth he would have been acting as a JW. Leaving the organization for whatever reason, belies a doubt as to the veracity of the belief system.

Leaving you to 'find out yourself' is a cop out. He didn't want the responsibility of passing on a possibly flawed faith to his kids and certainly was not doing anything to follow it himself. The way I figure it, if you are sitting on a train track, and believe that a train can come waltzing down the track at any moment and crush, mangle and destroy your family at any time, unannounced and silently, you get off the track. You do not sit in the comfortable easy chair and say, well, son, I believe it is coming, but whether or not you believe it is up to you to find out. I don't think that anyone who choses to sit on the track really believes the train (armageddon) is coming. Not really anyhow. Maybe he knows that there is no train? What do you think his doubts are/were? J
    thanks for showig intrest

You're welcome. You're an interesting person. J

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Geez I didnt ask for a life story and you didnt even answer your own question

Mrsjones, grrr, I asked for a life story - what are you like!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit