never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

bye jeannie *waves*

• PMJ
    PMJ

hey ballistic im sorry to hear about what happend to your dad.ive never had to cope with that so im not about to say i understand.i do understand what u are saying thou about not being shown love.but no man or woman on this earth can take away what ive built up with jah over the last 10 years

• Honesty
    Honesty
    well i would say a god that has had a begining.like in proverbs hapter 8 were it says he was the earliest of jehovahs achivments the begging of his way

Ok, great. So if Jesus is a god that had a beginning and there is only one true almighty god then is Jesus a false god or is Jesus a true god?

• PMJ
    PMJ

when u qouted the isaiah book refering to the 70 years what was your point it doesnt actuly say it doesnt refer to the captivty to the jews it just say the king of babylon had prominence at that time.can i ask did u ask the gorninbody about your conseren?

• PMJ
    PMJ

well i wouldnt call him a false god he wasnt a god of the nations he was Gods son so he is very powerfull but not almighty.but its not worth getting tangled up in words.if i say jesus was a true god more than likely you will say to me the bible says there is only one true god.but thats just like me saying the bible says jesus is gods son.if you had a son your hardley the same person are you.you maybe simalier but to diffrent people

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

Brooke said: "I have never called a witness a name.

You want to prove a point? Do it in a educated manner. Please spell correctly, and do not speak of something you know nothing of."

I say: Do not criticize spelling and grammar until you master it - indeed, you should not end a sentence with a preposition! Pull thy head from thy . . .

heh!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    when u qouted the isaiah book refering to the 70 years what was your point it doesnt actuly say it doesnt refer to the captivty to the jews it just say the king of babylon had prominence at that time.can i ask did u ask the gorninbody about your conseren? W

Were you speaking to me? My name is Honesty and I actually quoted Zehariah 7:1-5 If you check all of the Watchtower literature you will find that the Govening Body also states that it refers to the 70 year exile. I asked a representative of the Governing Body a lot of questions about concerns I had with the JW doctrines. One of those concerns was, "Why did the Watchtower Society violate the doctrine about being neutral and no part of the world when they decided to join the United Nations"? You do know that the Watchtower Society was affiliated with the United Nations for almost 10 years before anyone found out about it, don't you? That is the reason many, many people left the JW's when they found out about it, too.

• PMJ
    PMJ

wow cant you see every one is over what my topic of conversation was it was about 4 hours ago were you been.sorry about my spelling looks like it was good enough for you to read it thou.by any chance did mummy and daddy send you to privite school??

• Honesty
    Honesty
    well i wouldnt call him a false god he wasnt a god of the nations he was Gods son so he is very powerfull but not almighty.but its not worth getting tangled up in words.

PMJ, you are right. Unfortunately, the Watchtower Society gets all tangled up in words when it comes to Jesus.

• PMJ
    PMJ

hi honesty no it was you i was meaning it was some one else.i have heard about them being involved with the united nations but dont no all that much.what did they say when you asked them?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit