never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think that any thread that has hatred in it's title should be turned to fluff...makes it nicer in a way

• kls
    kls
    what are u talking about when u say fluff??

Fluff,,,,,,,, joking , kidding ,just nonsense

• Honesty
    Honesty

Ok, great. So tell me how many true Gods are in the universe?

Oh, and one more question about John 1:1

Who is the Word in John 1:1?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

ballistic baby I dont have a problem with you...youre the one with the sour mood...me I choose to be happy in this moment of time and you over the big pond cant do a thing about it

so that means I'm not hear to spar with you

nuff said...fight with yourself

Josie

• PMJ
    PMJ

well i beleave there is only one allmighty true GOD

• cheezy
    cheezy

God, you guys are killing me! LMAO! Ballistic, tell the truth, are you standing there with your hands on your hips?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

oh yeah I can just see the head bobbing to and fro...

• PMJ
    PMJ

hi dave hmmmmmmmmmm well the question i ask my self is does the bible says its ok to take blood in the body does it look on it in a good light.my answer would have to be noit doesnt.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    well i beleave there is only one allmighty true GOD

Ok, great. Who is the Bible referring to when it says that the Word was with God in John 1:1?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Sorry, I stepped away to stir dinner... Can't worship hubby with 'burnt offerings'... it's sacreligious! lol

hmmmm well if you new me you would find i have a great sense of humour.try not to take things to serous.but ill be honest i didnt get the fluff thing i didnt realise it was about me lol what was all that about any way?trust me i wont take offence.dont judge me by my spelling lol

Well, if you are talking about the 586/607 thing, there is a person here who defends the witnesses chronology but uses a lot of really circular reasoning and strange logic, and really does not defend his position very well. He's a hoot! I think you'd like him though, since you both believe in the witnesses. He goes by Scholar and you can look him up in the member directory to see what we are talking about... I'm sure you'll see me giving him a real hard time, but he doesn't answer me anymore... lol In that case, the fluff wasn't about you... I think you'll find though, that some people here are very skeptical of anyone who comes in and immediately starts to be mad at us because of the level of anger towards the Society. Some come here just to stir up animosity and pull band-aides off of wounds barely healed. It hurts, and they do it on purpose. There may have been a little suspicion that you were such a person at first. I'm glad you stayed to have a chat! Jeannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit