never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Farkel
    Farkel

:i think that every one on this site goes way over the top calling jehovahs wittnesses names you spend more time trying to prove them wrong than you do prasing God.i mean is this your purpose in life.if you no more about the bible than the wittnesses then go straght a head and speak.but dont act like a spoiled brat calling people names.a lot of people on this site will belevae what they want to beleave because it suits there lifestyle lets get to the root of whats realy in your hearts

Thus spake the fool.

First sentence:

: i think that every one on this site goes way over the top calling jehovahs wittnesses names you spend more time trying to prove them wrong than you do prasing God.

EVERY and I mean EVERY sentence starts with a capital letter. If "Jehovah" has more than one witness then they are "Jehovah ' s " witnesses,, NOT wittnesses.

(If you cannot even spell the name of your OWN religion, why should I entrust my ETERNAL SALVATION TO YOU, You MORON?)

next part of same sentence:

: than you do prasing God.

You were home schooled in a "theocratic environment, right? (God approved the fact that you cannot spell, right?)

I'm tiring. Sigh.

Second sentence from the moron:

: if you no more about the bible than the wittnesses then go straght a head and speak.

At this point, I smell troll. Given the fact that most dubs ARE braindead, it is also true that even the most braindead of the braindead (how small can you slice the "braindead' pie?) would know how to spell the name of their own religion.

Yep. I smell troll. I will say no more. Trolls are like a virus. They feed off the living then (if they are lucky) devour them.

Farkel

• JH
    JH

• Krystal
    Krystal
    i think that every one on this site goes way over the top calling jehovahs wittnesses names you spend more time trying to prove them wrong than you do prasing God.i mean is this your purpose in life.if you no more about the bible than the wittnesses then go straght a head and speak.but dont act like a spoiled brat calling people names.a lot of people on this site will belevae what they want to beleave because it suits there lifestyle lets get to the root of whats realy in your hearts

1) What makes you think that everyone on this site is interested in praising God? 2) What makes you think you know everyone's schedule; how much time they spend praising God (IF they so desire) aside from being on this fourm? 3) We don't TRY to prove witnesses wrong... they just are wrong! 4) Maybe you should read some threads here instead of just starting ridiculous ones! Many people here post about their current beliefs and biblical accounts. 5) The only person acting like a spoiled brat is YOU! This is a website designed to support ex-witnesses and help doubting ones come to conclusions about their faith. It's purpose is not to entertain ignorant individuals only interested in starting pointless and unsupported arguments. AND as a side point, if you want people to take you seriously... learn how to spell.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

"jehovah has all ways had a group of people".... well except for that little gap between 100CE and 1919CE.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I couldn't read past this for laughing so hard!

I would like to buy a billboard on every mile of Highway 99 that says, "The left lane is for passing, bitch!"

Rofpmyself.

• Farkel
    Farkel
    Post 9259 of 9259
    since 11-Nov-02

You made my day! Thanks!

Farkel

• oldflame
    oldflame

Okay it's my turn now,

First of all PMJ, I was never a baptised witness. I was considered a unbaptised publisher. My mothers side of the family are all witnesses. Now on my mothers side they are all dysfunctional. They act out in evil and vengeful ways. I have seen more hatred from witnesses than I have ever seen from anyone else. You say we have bad words for the society ? Well guess what pal I got a lot of them. But I will say that they are directed at the society and on a rare occasion when some nut gets on here and says something stupid like we all hate JW's.

We don't hate the person, we hate those who are telling the lies to the people. How do you act or treat someone who has lied to you ? You probably learn to not trust the person especially if they lie more than once don't you ? I tend not to trust someone who tells lies....

If you were to read most of these threads and maybe you do and maybe you don't you will find that there are many here who are still witnesses. They ask questions and others answer. If I asked you a question would you not answer me or are you the type that twist their nose in the air ?

I will also say that I am a man of God, I am not perfect by far, but I got a lot of love for my Lord Jesus and God the father. I know he died for me as well as the person above me in this thread and the next one to post. God loves everyone, he may not like what some do but the bible clearly says's he loves us all, not just the witness. That idea that only a witness will survive the second coming and all others are going to hell is the most judgemental statement I have ever heard anyone say. So tell me PMJ where does it say in your bible that you are to judge people. It doesn't. The bible says "Do not judge for you will find yourself in that same judgement. So every-time you tell someone that you are the only ones saved ? You just sent yourself to hell a little more.

People here have been pretty kind and a few with a smart ass remark here and there, but you know what ? your going to run into them kind everywhere, I`ll even bet they are closer than you think but do you go to your neighbor and tell them I don't like you because you said something smart-ass ? I'll bet not ! Hey man get a grip on reality and life, as you have been shown many times over and over again where the society is false. It is a false religion just like the ones spoken of in the bible. Wake up smell the roses because they are blooming right out your window all you got to do is breathe.

OLDFLAME has flamed his thoughts

• slugga
    slugga

PMJ,

If you're still around check out the I'm so conflicted thread and feel the love in this group

Matt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit