never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

If you are talking to me, Ballistic, I had several, regrettably.

J

• cheezy
    cheezy

OK, boys and girls, no name-calling or there will be a time out! Fluff whores indeed!

• PMJ
    PMJ

ye to be honest it is preety stressfull going through the imagration but it will be worth while in the end.plus i have eather a little son or daugther to lok forward to come july.hey this is to every one one here im not here to make enemies.every one can belevae what they want.i just like to talk about stuff thats all

• Honesty
    Honesty
    very intresting thank you for that.you see i feel im a preety honest person.my belifs ar that jehovah is God and that jesus is his son.now if i talk to God with that in mind belving that.i beleave im talking to the right person.now this is were it gets confusing.if some one who claims to be a belever in christ and GOD but at the same time beleves there both allmighty.then thats were i find it diffcult to beleave.the jews had to beleave in one God the nations beleaved in many Gods and that wasnt accseptble to jehovah thats why they were not his people.thats my argument

Let me see if I get this right. So you believe that Jehovah is God but that Jesus is also God? *runs to get salsa and chips*

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    (I like your new pic - one of these days I'm gonna grow some metaphorical balls and post my real pic!)

Thanks glitter, that's one of the loves of my life...mr loverbaby himself... Pookabear! (otherwise known as Joshua)

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    ye to be honest it is preety stressfull going through the imagration but it will be worth while in the end.plus i have eather a little son or daugther to lok forward to come july.hey this is to every one one here im not here to make enemies.every one can belevae what they want.i just like to talk about stuff thats all

Oh, My!! Congratulations!! Yeah, I don't think you made any enemies here... lol We like to talk and there are a variety of people and styles here. Did our 'fluff' bother you?? LOL Jeannie

• ballistic
    ballistic

some of you people don't realise some people are in need of help when they post here. So lets all just have a laugh a anyones expense

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I am trying to help someone here , you might as well work for the f**cking Watchtower

wow Ballistic baby, you need to take a happy pill or something

• ballistic
    ballistic

no I dont

• PMJ
    PMJ

no i dont beleave that i beleave jehovah is god and jesus is his son.the first of all creation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit