never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like fluff...the fluffier the better...a good laugh is often needed

• TopHat
    TopHat

PMJ...do you think it is right for the Watchtower to call others insects or cockroches just because they do not agree with the JW doctrines? Now that is NAME calling. Look in the Dec. 1st Watchtower under Armaggeden.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    no i dont beleave that i beleave jehovah is god and jesus is his son.the first of all creation

PMJ, do you have a copy of the New World Translation? Please read John 1:1 and tell me what it says.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    PMJ, thanks for sharing your story. You talk about the mistakes the organisation make, and like everyone says, they're only human. I want to say one thing. I know people who have lived their whole lives saying that. They were born since 1914. Have grown old, and died, unfortunately saying that, "they are only human, and can make mistakes, ... but it is coming soon."

PMJ, I think ballistic's point is incredibly important. When does the forgiving those who assume leadership stop? When are they held to a heavier accounting because they teach? When do they get their reward for prophesying that it was CERTAIN and BEYOND QUESTION that within one lifespan from 1914 Armageddon would arrive? When will they be held accountable for the mistakes they have made that people pinned their whole lives and all their hopes to?

People have lived out their entire lives believing they would not grow old in this system. Not because they were fanciful dreamers, but because the Watchtower Society told them that—and they trusted God's Channel, just like the Watchtower Society told them to.

Is that kind of thing really from God? (1 John 4:1) Why would any group of men say to trust them? (Psalm 146:3)

It is good that you like to talk about stuff. I think ballistic is on to a very important point for you to talk about.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• PMJ
    PMJ

hmmmm well if you new me you would find i have a great sense of humour.try not to take things to serous.but ill be honest i didnt get the fluff thing i didnt realise it was about me lol what was all that about any way?trust me i wont take offence.dont judge me by my spelling lol

• ballistic
    ballistic

So basically you're suggesting we deal with newcomers from the organisation of Jehovahs's Witnesses with the amazing power of "fluff" wow like that is going to convice everone???

• cheezy
    cheezy

If I were a JW and I had doubts (can you imagine?!), I'd go ask the elders for guidance. When that brain-trust gave me the old double-shuffle, end-run, circular-reasoning run-around, why............ I'd............ uh.............. go.......uh.......... someplace like..... uh...... Jehovahs-Witness Discussion Forum...............

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    PMJ...do you think it is right for the Watchtower to call others insects or cockroches just because they do not agree with the JW doctrines? Now that is NAME calling. Look in the Dec. 1st Watchtower under Armaggeden.

Wasnt it on another topic that someone brought out that some jws they knew had taken to calling so called worldly folks "IT" thereby dehumanizing whoever they were talking about?

Josie

• kls
    kls

Come on Ballistic , this does not sound like you . You have to break up talking JW stuff alittle sometimes .

You are helping PMJ, fluff or not

• PMJ
    PMJ

yea i have my new world translation with me and it says in the begining the word was and the was with GOD and the word was a god

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit