never seen so much hatred

by PMJ 247 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

After reading the above scriptures I can't see why they would want to be called the faithful and discreet slave. The slave seems to turn evil over time and then is punished. then again...

• PMJ
    PMJ

hmmmmm i dont rememeber the governing body saying there christ.does that mean its not them?ive never heard then say im the christ have you lady of many words

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

They don't say, "I am the Christ" what they say is "no man comes to the father except through us". Subtle but effective means to insert themselves in Christ's place between man and God.

Jean

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

They (FDS or GB take your pick) have said that they are mediator for the rank and file jws and that Christ is mediator for the 144,000 only so they might as well have said that they are Christ or just as good as.

• PMJ
    PMJ

ok let me ask you do you beleave god has a group of people like he did with the jews?

• ballistic
    ballistic

hey PMJ, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself. I've lived and breathed through this web site, told many childhood memories, gave a blog on giving up smoking then stared again , then about to give up again and all other kinds of sorrows. Give it a go.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

An exclusive group such as the jehovah's witnesses? Nope

• PMJ
    PMJ

They (FDS or GB take your pick) have said that they are mediator for the rank and file jws and that Christ is mediator for the 144,000 only so they might as well have said that they are Christ or just as good as. ok you seem to no just about everything there is to no everything.so tell me what do you have to do to be saved?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

you tell me...I think you already have an answer for that

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    saved?

From what/who? lol

Not really interested in being 'saved' but am interested in what brings ya here? Say someting in 'earth talk' and not 'conversion talk' so that I can figure out where you are coming from.

You said you were in the process of immigrating. I'm in HR and deal a lot with immigration. It's complicated and tricky sometimes. Where are you in the process?? Moving for work? Love? Speak to us!

Jeannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit