Another Warning From God

by Kenneson 162 Replies latest jw friends

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

I began calling peoples attention to this when I was in Louisiana. When I came to Florida, I continued street preaching. I can honestly say that since I began preaching, these past two years have seen the most frequent and worst hurricanes. Let's see if I am reading this correctly.... All of this got worse when YOU started your so-called heavenly approved preaching work. By your own admission, the storms are following YOU. I don't blame people for trying to silence you...your "preaching" work has angered their god and has only brought forth death and destruction. Maybe it is YOU he is warning....the disasters ARE following YOU aren't they? (your claim not mine) PLEASE, DON'T COME TO OHIO!!!!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Is this dude a GB wanna be or reject??? He sounds almost like the crap they spew from WTBS.

Have you ever sought psychiatric help? I'd consider it. They do wonders with drugs these days. What's make you feel so grandiose that you're the ONLY one, in the world, that speaks for something you chose to call "god"?

Isn't it said, "he who yells the loudest is usually guility"? Maybe YOU better repent. I don't think I'd be bragging about these "storms getting worse" since you've been preaching this crap. Someone might believe you and......wow, no more storms!

shelley

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Man you need help.

You believe god has picked you to preach his word and you have signs to back you up?

Didn't christ come to chastise people like you?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Kenneson,

here's where i stand in relation to your message:

Who will say with confidence that sexual abuse is more permanently damaging to children than threatening them with the eternal and unquenchable fires of hell?

-Richard Dawkins

You and your fellow religionists have abused humankind for long enough!

WAR!!

ts

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hurricane JOVA #33 issued 0300Z TUE SEP 20 2005

TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
    NWS CENTRAL PACIFIC HURRICANE CENTER HONOLULU HI
    1000 PM HST MON SEP 19 2005

FOR THE CENTRAL NORTH PACIFIC...BETWEEN 140W AND 180

The Central Pacific Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane Jova , located about 755 miles east-southeast of Hilo Hawaii.

Time to party guys and girls. He's coming to get us.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    I'm quite powerless

Obviously...AND full of fear...

So you ARE afraid.

I am not.

If you could only stand back and see the contradictory nature of your comments.

"God" is pathetic... it's about time He finally stops hiding like a coward and answer some honest questions...

Or is it more like Voltaire said..."God" is a comedian, playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh."

Think too...what kind of warning is it when you're DEAD... as many have died? How are they supposed to "heed" the warning?

We humans when we "warn"...usually fire a shot over the bow...THAT'S a warning, followed by demands. "God" just sinks the ship with the first shot and considers it a warning? I don't think so...

I also love how you assume you're on "God's" side...very presumptuous and typical Fundie judgemental "thinking".\

u/d (of the might as well beat my head against the wall class)

• lawrence
    lawrence

Kenneson-

As soon as I saw your post last night I smiled. My business partner abruptly terminated our agreements a month ago, and says he's going to street preach the same message you are preaching. He believes he's one of the 2 Witnesses, and you probably believe you are the other one. He's as crazy as hell now, and makes as much sense as you. PM me and I'll hook the 2 of you up so that you both can finally see the fulfillment of:

3 Then I will give permission to my Two Witnesses, and for those twelve hundred and sixty days they will continue teaching, clothed in sackcloth.’ 4 These men are represented by ‘the two olive trees and the two lamps that stand before the Lord of the earth.’ 5 When any one wishes to harm them, ‘fire comes from their mouths and consumes their enemies’;and whoever wishes to harm them will, in this way, inevitably perish. 6 These men have the power to close the heavens, that ‘no rain may fall’ during the time that they are teaching; and they have power ‘to turn the streams into blood, and to smite the land with any Curse,’ whenever they will

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

I received this email and thought it relavent to the topic at hand:

"I think I'm getting the hang of it ( no pun intended). The hurricanes go where there are gays. So, thinking logically , the gays are a potential terrorist weapon and we can expect to see Middle Eastern suicide gays visiting , en mass, such beloved sites as the Statue of liberty, Washington Monument , Mt. Rushmore and we should expect to see Divine hurricanes take them out. Consistent with the idea that the best defense is a good offense we should soon see that the US will be offering a tidy sum to gather gays together and ship them to Tehran and Syria and even China thereby sparking the "Gay race". After much destruction and collateral damage of innocent people, the use of God to fight the "Gay Wars" will be debated in the Security Council with a resultant "gay resolution"limiting the number of gays per square mile in every country. Only then will the hurricanes stop and oil prices go down . "

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Numerous posts since I went to bed. Let me answer as many as I can before I go to work.

Lawrence,

I'm not aware that I'm one of the Two Witnesses. Besides, I thought they would be in Jerusalem. And I have no desire of going there to preach. See Rev. 11:8

Sid,

Whoever wrote that feels he is exonerated from God's wrath. But he is not. And the gays had nothing to do with it. God, did, after all spare the French Quarter and Bourbon Street. If whoever wrote that was correct that would have been the first region that God would have destroyed.

Upside/down

Once you are dead it is too late. But before God goes to that extreme He gives us many lesser warnings. So, how can we say we did not know? If I am aware, why aren't you?

Tetra,

Your war will leave me unscathed.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Doofdaddy,

"Man you need help." Yes, "my help is from the Lord who made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:2

Crazyblondeb,

"Maybe YOU better repent." I never claimed that I shouldn't repent. When I point the finger at others, there are three pointing right back at me. As to my mental state: God can use the "crazies" if He wants to. He uses the foolish things to put to shame the wise, less any flesh should boast.

Seymour,

I have never preached in Mississippi nor Alabama either. And I probably won't preach in Ohio either. So, I guess you imagine that you are not included and have never been warned.

Sorry, I must be off to work now. Later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit